No announcement yet.

Who Would Be A Window Cleaner?????!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Would Be A Window Cleaner?????!!!!!

ME! Iam not looking forward to this today!!! Just started my wifes car for her to defrost it and its saying -7. My bucket is frozen to the garden too.

But needs must so off i go.
    Without Surf And Unhappy

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner
    ME! Iam not looking forward to this today!!! Just started my wifes car for her to defrost it and its saying -7. My bucket is frozen to the garden too.

Think that's bad fancy swiming in the River Thames.......that's what I was doing for work this weekend.!!

Comment

Originally posted by madcampbell
      Think that's bad fancy swiming in the River Thames.......that's what I was doing for work this weekend.!!
      You must be mad Campbell.
      www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

Originally posted by Highlander1
        You must be mad Campbell.

Yes....forgot to mention the thermal divers inner suit....oh and the divers dry suit, dry gloves....wetsuit skull cap ... still a bit chilly on the cheeks... though!!

Comment

need an assistant?
          Attached Files
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Yes....forgot to mention the thermal divers inner suit....oh and the divers dry suit, dry gloves....wetsuit skull cap ... still a bit chilly on the cheeks... though!!
            I was shopping at my fishing industrial suppliers a few weeks ago and bought a bouyancy 2 piece suit. for £80 it should have been over £200 odd. First time I wore it I was sweating so much I got dehydrated. At sea outside in December.

I just wore a t shirt and shorts the last time. It's amazing what they can do these day's with safety gear. I haven't tried jumping in to try it out though.

What were you up.

Sorry I diversed back to the thread, I know what you mean about washing windows brings back memories of trying to wash bus windows in the depot years ago fill bucket and by time you get out to the bus the water has frozen or you wipe soapy water on the window and it freezes in and instant. Doesn't do your circulation any good long term mind your digits.

Cheers JB
            www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

Ha at £6 a house we have found our closet Rangey driver
              300 house in his head 30 on the tax return
              Brian

Comment

I actually have to declare all my earnings cos i spend it all and mr taxman would know exactly what i earned anyway. But still had to come home cos water was freezing on the windows. I hate this cold.
                Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Well im back home, temperature has not got above -1 all day even in the sun. Snow due thursday pics of me havin fun to follow
                  Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

... still a bit chilly on the cheeks... though!!
                    No backside in the suit then anyhoo wot ya looking for in there??
                    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Well im back home, temperature has not got above -1 all day even in the sun. Snow due thursday pics of me havin fun to follow
                      I thought window cleaners were invited in to nice warm houses by bored housewives to err.............squeeze out their chamois?

Jacqueline

Comment

Originally posted by jax
                        I thought window cleaners were invited in to nice warm houses by bored housewives to err.............squeeze out their chamois?

Jacqueline

Is that what it's called these days?

Comment

actually with me its invited in by frustrated old biddies to change light bulbs.
                          Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

actually with me its invited in by frustrated old biddies to change light bulbs.
                            Any port in a storm carl
                            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE
                              No backside in the suit then anyhoo wot ya looking for in there??
                              Originally posted by Highlander1
                              What were you up. Cheers JB
                              I run a "water awareness and initial rescue response course" relating to rivers, lakes, mud, Ices and flooding for Buck Fire and Rescue

Part of which is Throw Lines work (but without the dropping them part) in which a couple of us go in the water for them and later in the day in a scenario where they get to practise techniques on us in a controlled environment.

Mark

Comment

Working...
                              X