Glass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glass

Joined GLASS a few weeks ago as was interested in supporting their and our cause. Plus i wanted access to the maps. I contacted my local branch and received a nice e-mail inviting me to their next meeting. Very cool I thought, however......
    i received their quarterly newsletter this weekend and it was full of Landy pictures, Landy garages, all things Landy.
    Now I dont want to turn up at the local meeting in my superior machine and make them all hate me. Does anyone else belong to GLASS and have you attended a meeting, or whatever you call the monthly gatherings. I would like to go, but dont want to look like an a*se.
    私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Originally posted by blackpoolsparks
    Joined GLASS a few weeks ago as was interested in supporting their and our cause. Plus i wanted access to the maps. I contacted my local branch and received a nice e-mail inviting me to their next meeting. Very cool I thought, however......
    i received their quarterly newsletter this weekend and it was full of Landy pictures, Landy garages, all things Landy.
    Now I dont want to turn up at the local meeting in my superior machine and make them all hate me. Does anyone else belong to GLASS and have you attended a meeting, or whatever you call the monthly gatherings. I would like to go, but dont want to look like an a*se.
    New one on me, never heard of it, tho if you turn up at a landy meeting in a surf you'll be as popular as a turd in a swimming pool i should think
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by blackpoolsparks
      Get to the meeting! There no room for Brandname infighting in the war to keep the lanes open.

Like it or not, Landy's are the predominant 4x4 in this country, they will always get the most limelight. Its nice to be different, but you will get a little stick, but its nomally tongue in cheek, and goes both ways.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE
        New one on me, never heard of it, tho if you turn up at a landy meeting in a surf you'll be as popular as a turd in a swimming pool i should think
        Should be ashamed!!! :smack:

GLASS and only 1 or 2 others are the only organisations trying to keep the Byways open to 4x4's.

Everyone should be a member!!

:soapbox:

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
          Get to the meeting! There no room for Brandname infighting in the war to keep the lanes open.

Like it or not, Landy's are the predominant 4x4 in this country, they will always get the most limelight. Its nice to be different, but you will get a little stick, but its nomally tongue in cheek, and goes both ways.

Thats what I was thinking, I expected a bit of stick and as long as i dont go home wearing my front grille ill be happy. Plus its an oppertunity to get together with like minded people near to home. Not too many forum members round these parts.
          私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
            Should be ashamed!!! :smack:

GLASS and only 1 or 2 others are the only organisations trying to keep the Byways open to 4x4's.

Everyone should be a member!!

:soapbox:

And there was me thinking it was summat to with achololic's
            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

http://www.glass-uk.org/
              私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Working...
              X