Bonnet seals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonnet seals

Has anyone got some spare bonnet seals? I've just noticed today that I don't have any and when I jet washed the truck today (yes, it froze) I've got water in the engine bay and the alarm keeps going off....

On the plus side, I've got my A bar on and wired up the new spots - so I'll post some pics of it tomorrow....
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Originally posted by MudSurfer
    Has anyone got some spare bonnet seals? I've just noticed today that I don't have any and when I jet washed the truck today (yes, it froze) I've got water in the engine bay and the alarm keeps going off....

On the plus side, I've got my A bar on and wired up the new spots - so I'll post some pics of it tomorrow....
    surfs dont have bonnet seals maybe a few leeks.....

do you mean the one along the skuttle

btw no i havnt one
    Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

get a door seal off anything and cut to size?
      Last edited by darkdezigns; 16 December 2007, 00:22.

Comment

Hi i'm swapping bonnets later in the week so you'll be welcome to the two long rubber seals. I take it this is what your after. let me know
        tony
        www.puppywalker.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by tonytom
          Hi i'm swapping bonnets later in the week so you'll be welcome to the two long rubber seals. I take it this is what your after. let me know
          tony
          That's exactly what I want - thanks mate!

Let me know what you want for them, and how to get them to me - send me a PM later and we'll work out logistics....
          Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

just leave them off its technical way of getting rid of the heat within the engine bay.....
            Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
              That's exactly what I want - thanks mate!

Let me know what you want for them, and how to get them to me - send me a PM later and we'll work out logistics....
              You can have them and I might be able to get them to Guide dog center for you to pickup as your in Lemington

let you know later in the week, off now to break down so Green flag can take me to Stevos
              www.puppywalker.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by mud skipper
                surfs dont have bonnet seals maybe a few leeks.....
                do you mean the one along the skuttle
                btw no i havnt one
                Your Surf must be very muddy mate if you've managed to grow a few leeks on it!

'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Working...
                X