Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yoshie
    Bo Ho I'm working 8am to 6pm christmas day
    I'm 12 hours nightshift xmas eve and xmas day.
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2
      god yes,feel sorry for sum,but on other hand ive seen sum loverly cars s$$$$ped,my personal fave is drink drivers
      drink drivers
      Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

Originally posted by mud skipper
        drink drivers
        we had an f50 in this week,he was 3 times the limit,spun,missed all the trees in feild,but smashed front end of completly,t0sser!!,then came in tryin to say we damaged it,lolol we didnt,but i now have a nice mini ferrari maglight

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2
          we had an f50 in this week,he was 3 times the limit,spun,missed all the trees in feild,but smashed front end of completly,t0sser!!,then came in tryin to say we damaged it,lolol we didnt,but i now have a nice mini ferrari maglight
          cool, bet they leave loads in their cars, to ashamed to reclaim them, yours for the picking.

brother in law (to$$er) got caught,no licience(been driving since 17 hes now 48)immediate immpound and lost his camera,binos,maps,child seats and a boot full of tools, it was i nice rover gti, some one got something outof it atleast and the brother in law the to$$er has lost everything=result
          Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
            I'm on call, every four hours with a bottle of SMA! (greedy little bugger!)
            It becomes second nature when you get to your fourth saucepan lid mate!

www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by tintin
              It becomes second nature when you get to your fourth saucepan lid mate!

you need another telly mate !!

(or possibly go out more....in mud )
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
              X