No announcement yet.

Attention shiny club!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have not really polished the truck yet (was very shiney when I bought it, and didn't need doing, and has just rained since) but I use a product range called "smart wax" on the Supra www.smartwax.com. (Yes I know looks liek hair products)

Made the 19 year old paint shine well

http://www.suprasonic.co.uk/supra/soop2.JPG
    More Lift.
    More Tyres.
    More Engine.

Comment

[QUOTE=The Lang-Shankit Scunner]No its lies!!!!! I dont beleive you, They told me you would say these things. It cant be true.

Next youll be saying " Carl I am your father "

Carl!! i'm NOT your father!! i aint that frickin old
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

[quote=POPEYE]
        Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner
        No its lies!!!!! I dont beleive you, They told me you would say these things. It cant be true.

Next youll be saying " Carl I am your father "

Carl!! i'm NOT your father!! i aint that frickin old
        Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Well, I would like to thank Woodzie for covering the front of my truck in mud on Saturday - it's still there and has done the job on the neighbour's and security man's eyebrow raising exercises!!!

Once the 4WD problem is diagnosed and fixed, I am off to find me some local mud to play in - then jet wash the underside, and leave all the mud on the rest of the truck - mud is good, shiney-ness is evil!
          Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

After much thinking, about 8 months thinking. I'm finally going to take the plunge and wash my truck Well I won't be washing it, instead the guy who visits now and then to wash our forklifts and lorries will be asked to do it. I shall then try and spend a day polishing and waxing the bodywork, maybe even give her a coat of underseal. And if I have time a full interior clean up. And who knows I may be able to put my forum sticker on that has been languishing forgotten since June.
            Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
              Well, I would like to thank Woodzie for covering the front of my truck in mud on Saturday - it's still there and has done the job on the neighbour's and security man's eyebrow raising exercises!!!

Once the 4WD problem is diagnosed and fixed, I am off to find me some local mud to play in - then jet wash the underside, and leave all the mud on the rest of the truck - mud is good, shiney-ness is evil!
              It was by accident ........no grip as there was so much mud and water

WHOOPS
              www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
                It was by accident ........no grip as there was so much mud and water

WHOOPS

MUD RULES!!!!! I will follow in Woodzies tyre tracks, and spray mud where ever I go - he has shown me the way forward - the future's dark, the future's muddy!!!!
                Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

the best one was stein pulling out from a byway on to the A360 .........he floored it and covered lurch and and the £50special .......

I just wish i had seen it
                  www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Hmmmm! £8.49 in Halfrauds. Where did you get yours from Vince?

'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by Copycat
                      Hmmmm! £8.49 in Halfrauds. Where did you get yours from Vince?

Fastparts. independant motorists accessories shop.

I've noticed Halfords are always more expensive for polishes and spray paints, probably 'cos they can get away with it being so famous.

Comment

Working...
                      X