fao bushwacker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chris barnes
    im going to sound like a total dip $$$$ now but does it come with every seal for the whole pump mate cheers
    I can't say for definite that it has them all, as replacing them is still on my 'to-do' list, but there are a fair few in the wee bag.
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

im going to sound like a total dip $$$$ now but does it come with every seal for the whole pump mate cheers one more question as just tried roughtrx do you know the part number or how they describe the kit on there site as come back with not able to locate this item
      I might be the diddy here, maybe it was Milners I got the kit from!

Yep, it was Milners, sorry.

http://www.milneroffroad.com/LN130.htm#service

Part no: 003728/3
      Last edited by Albannach; 10 December 2007, 15:03.
      Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by andy62
        I might be the diddy here, maybe it was Milners I got the kit from!

Yep, it was Milners, sorry.

http://www.milneroffroad.com/LN130.htm#service

Part no: 003728/3
        ok cheers mate ill try them now thanks COOL THEY DO IT ILL HAVE A DRIVE UP THERE LATER THIS WEEK FOR THREM AS ONLY TWENTY MINS AWAY CHEERS MATE
        Last edited by chris barnes; 10 December 2007, 15:21.

Comment

ok cheers mate ill try them now thanks COOL THEY DO IT ILL HAVE A DRIVE UP THERE LATER THIS WEEK FOR THREM AS ONLY TWENTY MINS AWAY CHEERS MATE
          It dosn't contain every seal, sadly lacking in the one for the sensor that goes through the lid and the two small side covers, which are the next most popular leak points. but it contains the big special shaped one in the lid, not sure about the shaft end on the front as never had to do it yet. Everything else is just o-rings that are easy to get so its not the end of the world.
          4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

See, were a useful bunch here!!

Comment

tell me about it thanks all for the help you given me so far so go on tell me this what are surfs like to play with as not yet had the chance to find a dirt track and have some fun

Comment

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...+wales+weekend

Have a read though that.

Theres loads of pics.

Ive only taken mine out properly once, Ive done some local tracks but nothing that would consitute as really 'offroading'

but i was very impressed!

Comment

tell me about it thanks all for the help you given me so far so go on tell me this what are surfs like to play with as not yet had the chance to find a dirt track and have some fun
                  And all for only £10 subscription fee great eh!
                  Brian

Comment

Working...
                  X