Ebay question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay question

Hi, i have just sold my first item on ebay.

The buyer has sent an email saying their paypal account is kept waiting verification and wants me to send my full postal address so as a postal order can be sent in full payment.

The Buyer has over 1800 feedback with only 2 negative comments.

Is there likely to be any problems with doing this, obviously i will not be sending the item out for postage until payment has been made.

I cant foresee any problems myself, but being a seller virgin i hope some of you more experienced ebayers can offer me peace of mind.

Thanks

Originally posted by hawkwind
    Hi, i have just sold my first item on ebay.

The buyer has sent an email saying their paypal account is kept waiting verification and wants me to send my full postal address so as a postal order can be sent in full payment.

The Buyer has over 1800 feedback with only 2 negative comments.

Is there likely to be any problems with doing this, obviously i will not be sending the item out for postage until payment has been made.

I cant foresee any problems myself, but being a seller virgin i hope some of you more experienced ebayers can offer me peace of mind.

Thanks
    well mate gotta think u have to have his postal addresse to send item to, I sold a few bits, even had a couple that payed on collection ,so u should be ok i would say but there is always a chance of something even if u sell in a local paper. As u not sending anything until u got cash in your hand i would say u pretty safe. davey boy

Comment

With that much positive feedback you would be very unlucky if he was a crank give him your add and except a cheque or postal order but do not give out any bank details
      www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

Your address details are shown on paypal anyway, hows he gonna pay if you don't?
        http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

You'll be fine.

Vicki's got 4500 feedback and does this all the time.
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Thanks for the answers

I thought it would be ok but with so many scams going on nowadays, i thought it best to ask first.

Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
            X