X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First Surf

Hi to all
    I have just purchased my first Surf and just wanted to say hey

I was browsing to find a solution for my rear window (common problem by the looks of it) and I lost a couple of hours, what a great site

My Surf is a 93 2.4 3 door in red I have had it a week and I love it, before this I have had a couple of BMW's that I have enjoyed. three weeks ago I was driving home from work in some early winter snow (a 22 mile journey) and became a victim of a high powered engine (3.5) and rear wheel drive on a slippery serfice. I had been considdering a surf for a while and now I had a perfect oppertunity and excuse to get my hands on one.

Happy Christmas
    James The Guv'nor
    Why walk when you can Surf!!

welcome mate
    Brian

Comment

hiya james and welcome to the home of insane surfers.have a good read thru the forum and ask questions.just about all the info you need is on the forum somewhere but someone will always answer your questions.Just don't brag about having a red truck tho cause you'll have the p155 taken by us black truck owners... .Enjoy the truck and get some pics up soon
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Ahhh! Another 2.4 owner! Thats two joined today -

I like red trucks, an grey ones, an blue ones - you need prototypes before you find perfection - BLACK!

Comment

Welcome to the surf fountain of knowledge. You'll find everything you'll ever need to know about your surf plus more!!!! Great bunch of people. Even if some of them are a bit strange

Now wheres the pictures?????
          www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

Thanks to you all for a warm welcome

I will post some pictures as soon as I find my camera ( just moved to a new house stuff in boxes still, lazy boy)

looks like the black trucks are popular how many cans of spray did you use to cover all that green, just kidding y'all
            James The Guv'nor
            Why walk when you can Surf!!

Comment

Originally posted by James the guvnor
              Thanks to you all for a warm welcome

I will post some pictures as soon as I find my camera ( just moved to a new house stuff in boxes still, lazy boy)

looks like the black trucks are popular how many cans of spray did you use to cover all that green, just kidding y'all

Oh! Takin the pi$$ already!! you'll fit right in here mate!

Comment

Tsk Tsk, Red ??, 3 door ?? , 2.4 ?? , youll be glad youve joined, with a truck of that description youll need all the help you can get.

Nah only kidding, Red is OK, ( it must be, I used to have one) 3 dr is Ok, not unique but quite rare, and 2.4 is ok too ( had one of them as well)

No doubt youll hanker after a 3rd gen intercooled after a while

Welcome

Bogus
                Сви можемо

Comment

hi mate, three door , red shame
                  Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Wayhay another one for the elite group! You have purchased by far the best vehicle on this whole site, up with mine and bibs, and mudsurfers second
                    Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner
                      Wayhay another one for the elite group! You have purchased by far the MOST COMMON vehicle on this whole site, up with mine and bibs, and mudsurfers second

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus

No doubt youll hanker after a 3rd gen intercooled after a while
                        Bogus
                        Everyone wants a 3rd gen and the blue over silver version, why you think black isn't that popular on the 3rd gen

Anyway why am i saying this when you people already know this

Welcome james

Comment

Hello and welcome James, another 3 door eh! and in red, still never mind it's a surf!!
                          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Welcome James, nice truck.
                            How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs
                              Welcome James, nice truck.
                              Oh yes were out in force today, Hi Bibs, 3 2-door members in red. Heaven
                              Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Working...
                              X