Hello from a Newbie.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and dont ever say "paintballing sounds ace"

welcome dude ,big respecks....innit !!!!
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex J T
      Hello everyone,

Not sure if this is the correct place to say hello - but I will anyway

The names Alex - I have got a K plate 2.4 Auto in Blue, had it about 18 months so far - No real problems as yet (looking forward to some help from you Surf experts when it does!) Also have an s14 200sx for fun and an old Subaru Justy for economy

I am near Rochester in Kent - I will keep flashing you other Surf drivers on the off chance you are members too.

Cheers
      No real problems,its blue aint it. Welcome dude to the forum have fun.

Comment

iTS OK - i'M COLOUR BLIND! Maybe I could get some of that Colour wax and with enough applications fit in

Nice 200 Yoshie, mine is an s14, so its got the rounder front. It is good to drive a car that wont let go on you so easily though - the Surf seems very sure-footed, I am forever loosing the backend of the Nissan.

I just want a bit of snow this chrimbo - with the Surf and my Trusty Justy I'll be unstoppable! Lol.

You all seem a great (if mad) bunch of peeps.

Comment

Hi Alex
          I am new too! Seem like a nice bunch here, very helpful..... I am well impressed! within 2 days of my surf turning its toes up I was pointed in the right direction and the car is being fixed we speak! I have also met a fellow surfer who lives in the same area, so I am sure we will be flashing in passing!

Comment

Originally posted by Lu-lu
            Hi Alex
            I am new too! Seem like a nice bunch here, very helpful..... I am well impressed! within 2 days of my surf turning its toes up I was pointed in the right direction and the car is being fixed we speak! I have also met a fellow surfer who lives in the same area, so I am sure we will be flashing in passing!
            Then a hugh big welcome to both of ya....

See what i did there, 2 for the price of one, i love a bargain.
            http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

Hello Lu-lu,

Hoping I don't have to ask these fellas for any technical info (I'm hoping it just keeps going! ) They do all seem to know what they are on about though, I won't hesitate if/when something goes wrong!

You just can't beet a good flash in passing

Comment

Meant beat, not beet as in beetroot

Comment

none of us know what we are on about really,we just guess.
                  www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Antshiel
                    Then a hugh big welcome to both of ya....

See what i did there, 2 for the price of one, i love a bargain.
                    Hi an welcome both, as above - bargain
                    How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

or in my case , i break then find out ................

the trouble is i break it faster than i can fix it
                      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
                        or in my case , i break then find out ................

the trouble is i break it faster than i can fix it
                        I,ve a brother you would get on great with
                        Brian

Comment

Ah. An educated guess has got to be better than a complete stab-in-the-dark though!

I work as a test Engineer at a Diesel plant - I am sure if I do ever need some help I could repay in a weldy - fabricatey - turny - milly type way (Spent my formative years in the Toolroom)

Comment

Ah. An educated guess has got to be better than a complete stab-in-the-dark though!

I work as a test Engineer at a Diesel plant - I am sure if I do ever need some help I could repay in a weldy - fabricatey - turny - milly type way (Spent my formative years in the Toolroom)
                            ooooh tell me more,im in roughly the same buisness i work for caterpillar as a diesel tech on the big marine engines.
                            www.overfab.uk

Comment

We have had a few of your Cat engines down here - for road/agricultural vehics though. Smaller scale than yours I suppose - can,t really say much - they are pretty tight on security here!

I run the engines rigged on Dynos.

Comment

We have had a few of your Cat engines down here - for road/agricultural vehics though. Smaller scale than yours I suppose - can,t really say much - they are pretty tight on security here!

I run the engines rigged on Dynos.
                                thats what i use to do.what dynos do you use.eddy current or water brakes.???
                                www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X