X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pirate-storm
    i dont know m8 im stupid n besides im still trying to learn bout cars etc

Same here mate!

Im gettin there, I kinda half understand what is what an what it does on my truck!

Comment

Well wether or not he passed out or just did'nt expect a round-a-bout to be there he had to going some to make it bounce that far, i'd guess 70mph + and looking at the satalite layout that was far to fast especially with he's son in there, it still had enough forward momentum to punch through a double
      (cavity) wall.
      looks like this guy had the same problem
      Attached Files
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Cars with ABS do leave skids marks, but they are fainter and more intermittent.

A quick Google found this amongst other sources.
        Paul </Slugsie>
        Immortal.so far!

Comment

it's easily done....by volvo drivers anyway.

it's that mindset of "my cars got an excellent safety rating and good brakes, and driving fast in a modern car like this is ok, i'm more or less indestructible in this"

whenever i see a single car accident that is at high speed resulting in extreme damage like this its normally an expensive merc, beemer or something similar. that or a nova with 18"alloys and a turbo sticker on the back window, a supersized baked bean can on the exhaust and a 1 litre engine.
          i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

its a pity he wasnt driving an articulated tractor unit,he could of stopped in mid air with his air brakes.and abs does leave skid marks.in yer pants.
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
              its a pity he wasnt driving an articulated tractor unit,he could of stopped in mid air with his air brakes.and abs does leave skid marks.in yer pants.

Tut again!
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X