• Show
Clear All

• How the hell......

did it get there

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770

Sorry if it's a repost but i can't be bothered to look back
    www.daemon4x4.org

$$$$$$ hell!

Poor bloke, I'd like to know how it all happend.

Comment

It looks like the idiot was driving at stupid speed to make a car fly and sumersault that far at a round-a-bout!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
        It looks like the idiot was driving at stupid speed to make a car fly and sumersault that far at a round-a-bout!
        i was looking at what was said on it after n it looked like no skid marks so the guy could have had a heart attack it might be possible as in pic you can see no skid marks only where car hit the roundabout.

Comment

Check this out......

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/mm?ie=...7231&z=17&om=1

Click on satellite, zoom in and you can see it's a dual carriageway and the flats he hit. He was travelling from north to south towards the city centre.

Comment

True, but the problem with the heart attack idea is that.... he was alive when they took him out of the car, normally arnt heart attacks well, Fatal?

I want to say he was going to fast, or perhaps distracted by something, giving him no time to hit the brakes, Also once a car is in the air its brakes wont do anything.

Its hard to say anything, The guy had his son in the car.... no one would do anything intentionally when they had there kid in the car... would they?!

Comment

A 100 ft cartwheel .........we did a shoot for a film back in the 90's ,a 7end over end roll on a street took a ramp and a mortar on the car and that was impressive
              www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                Check this out......

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/mm?ie=...7231&z=17&om=1

Click on satellite, zoom in and you can see it's a dual carriageway. He was travelling from north to south towards the city centre.
                yeah but i was only saying what someone said on it afterwards. it could have been possible funny how no skid marks on road leading to roundabout

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
                  yeah but i was only saying what someone said on it afterwards. it could have been possible funny how no skid marks on road leading to roundabout

ABS brakes.

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
                    True, but the problem with the heart attack idea is that.... he was alive when they took him out of the car, normally arnt heart attacks well, Fatal?

I want to say he was going to fast, or perhaps distracted by something, giving him no time to hit the brakes, Also once a car is in the air its brakes wont do anything.

Its hard to say anything, The guy had his son in the car.... no one would do anything intentionally when they had there kid in the car... would they?!
                    no not all heart attacks are fatal thats a misconception he could have passout with it. n then come around after the accident. only the son will know what happened.

Comment

Just read that comment mate, It is a good point bout the skid marks.... but then Vince ruined it all by saying "ABS"

Comment

Just read that comment mate, It is a good point bout the skid marks.... but then Vince ruined it all by saying "ABS"
                        yeah m8 but cant abs give skid marks?

Comment

yeah m8 but cant abs give skid marks?
                          well, not normally i dont think.

A skid mark is caused by dragging a locked tyre along the ground.

ABS takes the brakes on an off in micoseconds... so they cant lock an give skid marks.

when a car leaves skid marks it indicates its brakes were doing nothing for xxxx metres/feet etc

I think

Comment

well, not normally i dont think.

A skid mark is caused by dragging a locked tyre along the ground.

ABS takes the brakes on an off in micoseconds... so they cant lock an give skid marks.

when a car leaves skid marks it indicates its brakes were doing nothing for xxxx metres/feet etc

I think

i dont know m8 im stupid n besides im still trying to learn bout cars etc

Comment

i dont know m8 im stupid n besides im still trying to learn bout cars etc

ABS stands for Anti-lock Braking System.
                              It's function is to prevent the brakes from locking the wheels so that control is retained when emergency braking, enabling the driver to steer around the object.

Locked/skidding tyres won't steer.

Comment

Working...
                              X