What's the point ?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the point ?????

Got a knock on the door this morning, a guy up the road has a new Passat with an automatic handbrake which doesn't work properly ......

As a result his wing is crumpled and the bumper on my Surf is misaligned - I wonder how much hassle it'll be getting it sorted out ?

Life is too important to take seriously !

Originally posted by Predictable Bob

Got a knock on the door this morning, a guy up the road has a new Passat with an automatic handbrake which doesn't work properly ......

As a result his wing is crumpled and the bumper on my Surf is misaligned - I wonder how much hassle it'll be getting it sorted out ?

That sucks.

Fingers crossed it should be hassle free getting it sorted. His insurance should just tell you to go to their approved body shop who'll sort it out for you. Hopefully.
    Paul </Slugsie>
    Immortal.so far!

Comment

Originally posted by Predictable Bob

Are you asking or wondering?

Comment

Just bumping my gums really - it's only cosmetic and the guys not going to be difficult cos it's his company car.

I'm not sure whether anything will need replacing or if it can all be re-aligned and painted up - the paint's scra ped on both parts of the bumper and the lower part of the wheelarch, it also looks like the end of the chassis has cracked the lower (plastic) bumper - but that's on the opposite side to where the car hit.

Just concerned about how long it'll take to get parts if they're needed

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Working...
        X