yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATT. Rodleach, Nero, and all the other 'young guns'...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATT. Rodleach, Nero, and all the other 'young guns'...

I have these alloys fitted to the 'batmobile', they came with the car and have chrome trim rings fitted, that can be replaced if kerbed.
    http://www.zcentre.co.uk/shop/produc...roducts_id=213

My question for you young'uns who are more 'in touch' with the tuning scene than me, is where do I get replacement rings , 'cos two of them have been scr aped in the past.

Thanks y'all.

New one on me mate, they look like half decent wheels none of this tacky $$$$ the boy racers use
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
      New one on me mate, they look like half decent wheels none of this tacky $$$$ the boy racers use

Half decent!!!!

£565+vat each!!! I was thinking about buying a spare as there's one of those stupid space savers in the boot!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
        Half decent!!!!

£565+vat each!!! I was thinking about buying a spare as there's one of those stupid space savers in the boot!
        =========
        =SOLD UP!=
        =========

Comment

ah wow! Never been called a young gun before

I'll look into for you mate! see what i can find...

Comment

You can get the curbed rings refurbished mate there is a place in brigend that does em and have done both sets of my blitz alloys and were roughly same price from jap land and they did a real good job including a badly buckled alloy.
            If you want the info let me know mate and will dig the info out for you

Comment

try demon tweaks http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/

Comment

You left me out Vince!! must have been an oversight eh? although carefully maintained my gun is only loaded with blancs
                Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE
                  You left me out Vince!! must have been an oversight eh? although carefully maintained my gun is only loaded with blancs
                  nah pops your just a old young gun or is that a young old gun n besides can you lift your gun at your age m8

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
                    nah pops your just a old young gun or is that a young old gun n besides can you lift your gun at your age m8
                    Well i need two hands!! (one to hold onto the wall) and the correct term is-- old fart
                    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

NOW THATS A FIRST!! the professor askin the young un`s for advice, is the young chap keeping u awake at night vince?? nice weels mate what are they off.

Comment

Originally posted by joymic
                        NOW THATS A FIRST!! the professor askin the young un`s for advice, is the young chap keeping u awake at night vince?? nice weels mate what are they off.

Had our first full nights sleep last night as it happens.

Comment

VERY NICE SIR!!! joys daughter has just had a baby, she went through hell for a couple of weeks, me thinks its because he was born in the middle of the night, clock all mesed up, but he is sound now. mind u it dident keep me up, she lives 1 mile away.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                            I have these alloys fitted to the 'batmobile', they came with the car and have chrome trim rings fitted, that can be replaced if kerbed.
                            http://www.zcentre.co.uk/shop/produc...roducts_id=213

My question for you young'uns who are more 'in touch' with the tuning scene than me, is where do I get replacement rings , 'cos two of them have been scr aped in the past.

Thanks y'all.
                            go back to who supplied the wheels,or a firm that does,or try your local wheel refurb company,got mine done quite easily

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE

class mate
                              Brian

Comment

Working...
                              X