L.A. Supertrux ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L.A. Supertrux ?

Was thinking about booking my vehicle in for some mods to give me some extra body clearance/tyres etc - maybe the advertised XL kit. Any views/experiences appreciated.

Cheers ANDY ...

Go for it!!

I only wish supertrux could source huuuge wheel arches for surfs like they can for the mk 6 pickup

ahhh *dreams*

Comment

get some expert advice supertrux is a member on here
      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Mate, much as i was impressed by your ranger the other week, that's £1800 for that kit. I'm not saying it's overpriced, but it is expensive. You've also got the worry of trashing an '04 plate ford ranger offroading it. Those lanes were pretty easy going lanes, what made them harder was the wet weather beforehand. I really would consider buying a toy to offroad and keeping the ranger nice, maybe just taking it on the odd laning trip as it is.

Mind you, lift the ranger and fit a nice set of tyres and you can be my wingman any time

If you decide to go for it Nigel visits here from time to time and seems like a nice enough guy to me, i'd deal with LASupertrux every day if i had the money.
        =========
        =SOLD UP!=
        =========

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
          Go for it!!

I only wish supertrux could source huuuge wheel arches for surfs like they can for the mk 6 pickup

ahhh *dreams*
          thought i seen some wider arches on supertrux site rod?

Comment

Howdy Ian - fair comment about the shiny Ranger BUT I have been looking at its 2nd hand value - best bid I have so far is 5k + vat - I have had it since day 1 and it has covered 71k with no prangs etc. I am going back into a van for installation work and have the option of keeping the Ford as a "pool" vehicle which means I can have it of a weekend for a play. I don't mind it getting a bit tatty as long as I have no need to change due to its unsuitability or incapability off road. Look at me I'm very tatty - but I keep going !!! Plus it gives all you Hilux boys the chance to take the p**s out of an old Plumber in his Ford !!!

All insults greatly accepted

ANDY ...

Comment

Originally posted by McBlip
              Howdy Ian - fair comment about the shiny Ranger BUT I have been looking at its 2nd hand value - best bid I have so far is 5k + vat - I have had it since day 1 and it has covered 71k with no prangs etc. I am going back into a van for installation work and have the option of keeping the Ford as a "pool" vehicle which means I can have it of a weekend for a play. I don't mind it getting a bit tatty as long as I have no need to change due to its unsuitability or incapability off road. Look at me I'm very tatty - but I keep going !!! Plus it gives all you Hilux boys the chance to take the p**s out of an old Plumber in his Ford !!!

ANDY ...
              he drives a ford lol a plumber in a ford lol
              hehe get some decent tyres andy and we might let you in the mudholes

hope you gratefully accepted those insults

Comment

Plus it gives all you Hilux boys the chance to take the p**s out of an old Plumber in his Ford !!!

You'll regret saying that one day

I can't see any reason the ranger won't make a good offroad vehicle, certainly adequate for most of what we have here in the UK (should that read South East). At the end of the day if you look after the ranger mechanically, it's a 3 year old diesel so it should have plenty of life left in it yet.

If the books balance mate you have to be onto a good thing, it might just be worth checking the availability of any other mods you might be thinking about for the future aswell, stuff like snorkels or a winch mount if you're thinking of going down those lines.
                =========
                =SOLD UP!=
                =========

Comment

Hello fellow SOUWF LONDON BOI you can insult me and call me all the names you like MUKKA - I normally pay good money for that !!!

ANDY ...

p.s. hope ur good Sir ...

Comment

Go for it PP.
                    i'd love to see it beefed up with a lift and tyres!
                    (does the fact it will be a pool van mean you can lose the truckman top at the weekends for fun time? That would make it easier to see past!!!

Good to meet you, look forward to laning with you again soon!
                    Alan
                    www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

Hello fellow SOUWF LONDON BOI you can insult me and call me all the names you like MUKKA - I normally pay good money for that !!!

ANDY ...

p.s. hope ur good Sir ...
                      allwight geeeeeezer things sweeeeeet ??still see those type of women in deptford

yeah things are good !!!! trucks still running rotfl:
                      as nero said check out offroad equipment for truck you might need it next time where out tyres + lift first

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
                        thought i seen some wider arches on supertrux site rod?
                        Hello mate! I think they come to the same as stock arches.. which is a shame!

The Mk 6 (the blue one) on the L.A.S 'previous projects' is just puuure sex!

Just needs some 35x15x15 TSL's to fill the arches an set it off nice!

Comment

Hello mate! I think they come to the same as stock arches.. which is a shame!

The Mk 6 (the blue one) on the L.A.S 'previous projects' is just puuure sex!

Just needs some 35x15x15 TSL's to fill the arches an set it off nice!
                          maybe m8 but sure he had some bigger ones on there. yeah some nice trucks on there spose i will only ever dream of mine looking like that, hmmmm wonder if he will do mine for showing sponser signs on skull lol nah im joking

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
                            maybe m8 but sure he had some bigger ones on there. yeah some nice trucks on there spose i will only ever dream of mine looking like that, hmmmm wonder if he will do mine for showing sponser signs on skull lol nah im joking

Hmnn that would be nice!! slap a few L.A.S stickers on an get free gear!!

I'll have the S.A.S

One day i hope to have dealings with L.A.S.... other then my spacers off ther ebay site!

Comment

Hmnn that would be nice!! slap a few L.A.S stickers on an get free gear!!

I'll have the S.A.S

One day i hope to have dealings with L.A.S.... other then my spacers off ther ebay site!
                              is this the type of thing you wanted m8?
                              http://www.supertrux.com/acatalog/Wheel_Arches_4x4.html

Comment

Working...
                              X