Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @gwh200

here ya go

hope this helps. mine is all bolted to the 2 winch mounts in the first pic. i'm sure someone could fab these up. then there just bolt to the chassis

thanks mate,that helps greatly.the mount ive got coming is a bit different
    but with a bit of minor fabrication (maybe a cover) and a small amount of chopping the bumper it should be psiible to get a winch mount on for no more than 150 quid,it just makes the winch route a bit easier to achive !!
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

this is true. i looked at getting a bumper but then thought hey whats the point in spending all that money out when i can create my own. i already had the mounts so all i had to pay out for was the mount plate which cost £40 from here http://www.winchsolutions.co.uk/bumper.html. then i got it cut as it was to long. and then the cost of the winch £300 of ebay

Comment

i was going to go down that route,till this tin foil tjm turned up !!
        i looked at the frame and saw where it bolted on,and its quite substantial,
        you need it if you have a aluminum winch bumper and intend to fit a winch,i think its main benefit is the weight,it weighs less than the stock one.but im going to have a good hard look at the frame and see what i reckon on just running that alone
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

you can have a look at mine at paintballing, might help you make up your mind on what to do

Comment

Originally posted by sledge
            you can have a look at mine at paintballing, might help you make up your mind on what to do
            cheers !!
            i hate decisions like this.i like the look of the aluminum bumper,but with some minor cosmetic work,i could fit a neat install........oh i dont know
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

decisions, decisions lol hopefully when you have a look at mine it will help you deside

Comment

hope so !!

and please dont shoot me,im to old/fat/much of a slow moving target !!
                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
                  hope so !!

and please dont shoot me,im to old/fat/much of a slow moving target !!
                  nah i won't i think wills the target lol

Comment

is he the ...ahem....portly one
                    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

pmsl p storm

Comment

Originally posted by sledge
                        pmsl p storm
                        i knew it was ipirate storm,perhaps i should rephrse that...is will a fb (like moi)
                        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
                          i knew it was ipirate storm,perhaps i should rephrse that...is will a fb (like moi)
                          yep no hiding for him lol

Comment

Working...
                          X