i just crashed the beast......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gwh200
    but that only apples to "old" people ian !!
    obviously your no where in that category (enough grovelling now)
    Apples?? i aint into fruit or animals, strictly meat and potatoes
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE
      Bit of bad luck Rich, sorry to hear that, upside is your ok and it's repairable, most of the "bumps" i've had have been in similar circumstances, roundabouts, car in front pull away, ya look right, all clear, and bang, the one in front's stopped for no sodding reason, did you have the bars on? just wondered if they do more damage than not haveing em on, (to your own truck i mean)
      My last bump was similar, a**hole cut me up so I blew the horn, he slammed on I drove into the back of him. Dented the bumper & the bull bar but saved the entire front end. Made a mess of his focus though, serves him right bl00dy plastic cars!!

If he is claiming you might as well my repair cost £200 excess but got £300 back for the bullbar and a nice new front bumper.

Only problem is if there is a lot of damage they might write off the truck.
      Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE
        Bit of bad luck Rich, sorry to hear that, upside is your ok and it's repairable, most of the "bumps" i've had have been in similar circumstances, roundabouts, car in front pull away, ya look right, all clear, and bang, the one in front's stopped for no sodding reason, did you have the bars on? just wondered if they do more damage than not haveing em on, (to your own truck i mean)
        yea i had the bars on which probably saved a lot more damage tho.Although the damage is minimal really but it makes the truck look $$$$ thats all
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Do you think you deserve another CM for this thread Richard? seeing that no-one was hurt and all that.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
            Do you think you deserve another CM for this thread Richard? seeing that no-one was hurt and all that.
            no but i should get some award for trashing a mitsu$$$$ty tho
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
              no but i should get some award for trashing a mitsu$$$$ty tho
              I think you should get an award for the most broken bits on a truck in a short time
              Did I mention I have a BLUE one
              Tony

Comment

Toyota Hilux Surf:- Official Land Rover recovery and Mitsubishi breaker.
                HAHA.

Comment

Working...
                X