• Time
  • Show
Clear All

do originals just clip in?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
      What d'you fink?

Got to fill in around it yet though....
      they'll look smart when it's done mate, an who cares when if they don't anyway with that engine in, hows the engine goin or is it takin a bit of a backseat at the moment? (as it should be i hasten to add, hows the little fella?)
      =========
      =SOLD UP!=
      =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
        they'll look smart when it's done mate, an who cares when if they don't anyway with that engine in, hows the engine goin or is it takin a bit of a backseat at the moment? (as it should be i hasten to add, hows the little fella?)

Well the hardest part is done, the engine is in. As soon as the missus is able to move around a lot easier, (did I mention her scar is glued together?!) I'm going to get stuck in and finish it hopefully before xmas.

Little fella is doing well, he had a hearing test Friday, and got top marks!

Comment

They glued my stomach back together when i had my appendix out, it's the wierdest thing, you don't wanna do nothin incase you stretch too much an pull it apart or something. Now i've said that though i'm sure i had stitches for that, can't remember what they glued me together for now, but it is the strangest thing.
          =========
          =SOLD UP!=
          =========

Comment

Good to hear he's doin well mate, hope Mrs B's good too.
            =========
            =SOLD UP!=
            =========

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
              Well the hardest part is done, the engine is in. As soon as the missus is able to move around a lot easier, (did I mention her scar is glued together?!) I'm going to get stuck in and finish it hopefully before xmas.

Little fella is doing well, he had a hearing test Friday, and got top marks!
              Cute kid Vince. Looks a bit like that fella out of Spandau Ballet though....

Comment

Working...
              X