What a fantastic weekend Bala Off-Road

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a fantastic weekend Bala Off-Road

What a top weekend. First off road experience and it was brilliant. The two lads I went with both had Range Rovers and my Surf never missed a beat all weekend.

I gotta say considering how muddy, wet and windy my truck never got stuck once.

The only damage sustained was that my fog light bought it big style. One of the Rangees took a knock to the body and the other turned his front driving lights into Gold Fish bowls.

The one thing that impressed me massively was that marshalls were never far away if there was a problem (Discovery stuck in water) but not to close to make you feel like you were being policed.

Tequilla - breakfast of heros.

i really enjoyed that place when we used it for the MAC 4X4 Id like to go back there.
    Tim
    Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Looks like a good day out.

Did you just do the centre, or did you do some laning too?
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

We`stayed on site for most of the time. Although we took a lovely mountain road out of Bala down to Lake Vynwy.

Kipped in the back of the truck and suprisingly I was the only one that got a good night sleep.

The weather was appalling.
        Tequilla - breakfast of heros.

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
          i really enjoyed that place when we used it for the MAC 4X4 Id like to go back there.
          me too maybe a weekend campout near that site we stopped at was ok hey??
          Enjoying Life after Cancer
          Pops

Comment

Some fabulous lanes not far from there. Do them now before the tree huggers get them closed!
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Muddy Boots- are you based in Henley-in-Arden?

Comment

Working...
              X