MMA Training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MMA Training

Been training today for my last MMA tournement this year - swimming for an hour in the morning, and again in the afternoon - then rowing for an hour in the evenings....

Then - a training session with weights on wrists and ankles, then with resistance weights you have to punch and kick with the stirrup thingy on with 65kgs on each weight - that kills - then it's an hours training with the punch bag - then one on one training with someone of a MUCH higher standard than you.....and now - I'm absolutely shatted - got home, spoke to Nina (she relayed the oil story to me) and now I'm going to bed!
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Originally posted by MudSurfer
    Been training today for my last MMA tournement this year - swimming for an hour in the morning, and again in the afternoon - then rowing for an hour in the evenings....

Then - a training session with weights on wrists and ankles, then with resistance weights you have to punch and kick with the stirrup thingy on with 65kgs on each weight - that kills - then it's an hours training with the punch bag - then one on one training with someone of a MUCH higher standard than you.....and now - I'm absolutely shatted - got home, spoke to Nina (she relayed the oil story to me) and now I'm going to bed!
    hmmmmmmmm oil story tell us more m8 n remember if you really need to buy a packet buy a tire you can make 365 then if its a goodyear

Comment

well i just went to nandos and pigged out now im shattered so i might have a sleep
      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
        spoke to Nina (she relayed the oil story to me) and now I'm going to bed!
        Hehe, women with oil stories, then you go to bed a 3:15 in the afternoon?! This is a family forum you know!!!
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
        X