Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rear seats

hello folks
    Just a quick one how the hell do the back seats come up ive tried and tried but i cant get them up also is there supposed to be a jack under there please help

ps do those hard wheel covers fit on the surfs, even with the bracket on the side or is this in the way so you cant fit the wheel cover,i havent seen any surfs with a hard wheel cover on.
    Last edited by funkynobber; 5 March 2004, 21:36.

wheel cover

Originally posted by funkynobber
    hello folks
    Just a quick one how the hell do the back seats come up ive tried and tried but i cant get them up also is there supposed to be a jack under there please help

ps do those hard wheel covers fit on the surfs, even with the bracket on the side or is this in the way so you cant fit the wheel cover,i havent seen any surfs with a hard wheel cover on.
    hiya,ive got a hard cover on mine see pics in for sale section under quant easy to fit,and yes there is a jack under there,the seats in mine were very stiff its just a case of yank it up.
    1993 2.4 td ssr-x

Comment

Reach down the back of the seat and you'll find a 2" long piece of tape. Pull this and it releases the catch so you can lift the seat.
      Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

thanks

Originally posted by Gamedawn
        Reach down the back of the seat and you'll find a 2" long piece of tape. Pull this and it releases the catch so you can lift the seat.
        thanks for the that guys i shall give it a good yank..................the tag under the seat that is

Comment

Originally posted by funkynobber
          thanks for the that guys i shall give it a good yank..................the tag under the seat that is
          best thing to do with the jack when you find it is to throw the useless peice of crap in the bin coz there crap.
          1993 2.4 td ssr-x

Comment

Working...
          X