Can things get any worse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by captain_chaos
    That is what I'm asking myself at the moment. I've had a terrible run of luck for a while now. Started yesterday morning on th way to work and there was an accident on the main road so the police closed it, meaning I had to find another way with the rest of the traffic and arrived 10 minutes late missing a the start of a meeting. The day got worse due to some muppet switching off our main sever and corrupting a very important drawing file I was working on. To put the icing on the cake for yesterday, I nearly sliced the end of my finger off and had to go to A&E to get 3 stitches put in. Today I thought my bad patch was over, but no. Squeaky decided to conk out and not re-start. Waited around for RAC to tell me the battery is knackered and needs replacing at a cost of £80 from a Halfrauds just up the road. Got to work an hour late and now sat at my desk waiting for something else to go wrong. My guess is something will happen at my staff xmas party tonight, or to Donna who's comming down by train for the party too.
    EDIT: because I'm typing with one hand now, it takes me a while to post and so get timed out on the forum and have to log in frequently
    You could be me ...........just as it looks like something is going to change my luck , that nasty kick in the balls happens again and it's back to square one ..........Just get used to it
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy
      edit: how about isopropynol alcohol spray..

Isopropyl alcohol, also referred to as Isopropanol.

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
        I should explain that Nina came over - that's why it was brief.....
        Reaalllyyyyyyyy?

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
          Well, it's been a long time (really) since I had this much excitement in my life - other than meeting GWH of course
          listen good mr !!!
          meeting me was THE event,beyond anything that could RUIN your life !!
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

bad luck

Hears a good one, do what a dog doe's if you cant hump it or eat it, p-ss on it and walk away, like the man says things can only get better

Comment

Working...
            X