Can things get any worse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can things get any worse?

That is what I'm asking myself at the moment. I've had a terrible run of luck for a while now. Started yesterday morning on th way to work and there was an accident on the main road so the police closed it, meaning I had to find another way with the rest of the traffic and arrived 10 minutes late missing a the start of a meeting. The day got worse due to some muppet switching off our main sever and corrupting a very important drawing file I was working on. To put the icing on the cake for yesterday, I nearly sliced the end of my finger off and had to go to A&E to get 3 stitches put in. Today I thought my bad patch was over, but no. Squeaky decided to conk out and not re-start. Waited around for RAC to tell me the battery is knackered and needs replacing at a cost of £80 from a Halfrauds just up the road. Got to work an hour late and now sat at my desk waiting for something else to go wrong. My guess is something will happen at my staff xmas party tonight, or to Donna who's comming down by train for the party too.
    EDIT: because I'm typing with one hand now, it takes me a while to post and so get timed out on the forum and have to log in frequently
    Hold my beer and watch this

Now sing along.......

Always look on the bright side of life da da dada de de
    Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Lifes trials and tribulations chaos.

It could have been worse something seriously life changing could have happened. Tell your self it's all tedious $krap. Have a ball tonight and enjoy, put it behind you and don't let the bar stewards let you down.

Funny I got stuck in traffic yesterday as well it was for an hour while the road was closed.

I picked up a book switched of the engine and was woken an hour later to the glorious sound of tooting horns telling me to move my arse co's the road was open. I felt truely invigorated with the 60 minutes shut eye.
      www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

how about checking the keep me logged in tick box next time you log in!

sht happens mate.. all i say is, bring it on! then strangely things start to get better
        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

cheers guys looking forawrd to the bar tonight to cheer me up

Comment

Originally posted by captain_chaos
            cheers guys looking forawrd to the bar tonight
            you wont get much conversation out of that, and make sure you mind your head!
            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

It can you can have a girl friend that as a favour when your at work on nights thinks she will "clean" your new 50" plasma.Not with the special cloth that cost a tenner ow no thats just rubbish instead goes to the cupboard gets a packet of babywipes and wipes the screen clean.So i am just popping to b&q to buy a spade and a big bag of lime
              I HAVE FOUND JESUS he was behind the sofa

Comment

Originally posted by kiowa
                It can you can have a girl friend that as a favour when your at work on nights thinks she will "clean" your new 50" plasma.Not with the special cloth that cost a tenner ow no thats just rubbish instead goes to the cupboard gets a packet of babywipes and wipes the screen clean.So i am just popping to b&q to buy a spade and a big bag of lime
                Sorry for

Hope the insurance is OK

Cheers JB
                www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

Originally posted by kiowa
                  that's not good, don't envy you digging a hole in this weather

Comment

shes fixed that tv for life!
                    what wil get the soap they use on the baby wipes off?
                    how about mr sheen polish and a brand new yellow cloth?

edit: how about isopropynol alcohol spray.. that stuffs pretty good, and the alcohol evaps once your finished
                    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Mr Muscle glass cleaner (the green stuff) works fine on my Philips...
                      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

I used the wipes i got for my pc screen seems to have done the trick thank god or there would have been a tammy in the for sale section
                        I HAVE FOUND JESUS he was behind the sofa

Comment

Chin up Jason - sounds like a $$$$ day to me.....hope it doesn't take much work to get the drawings redone....and squeaky gets better soon!

Have a great Xmas party dude!
                          Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
                            Chin up Jason - sounds like a $$$$ day to me.....hope it doesn't take much work to get the drawings redone....and squeaky gets better soon!

Have a great Xmas party dude!
                            well the drawing is recovered from a back-up tape, no major work needed to return it back to normal. Squeaky is still going and still squeaking, 20 minutes left of work and 1 hour before xmas party starts

Comment

Originally posted by captain_chaos
                              well the drawing is recovered from a back-up tape, no major work needed to return it back to normal. Squeaky is still going and still squeaking, 20 minutes left of work and 1 hour before xmas party starts
                              Wooo hooooo!!!!

Nina will be here in a few mins - so I'll be signing off and leaving you lot to it!
                              Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Working...
                              X