Smiffy !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2
    joker?yes or no matey,this is doin my head in!
    let him have it dave !!!
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
      let him have it dave !!!
      i second that!

Comment

Nice one Dave.

Where did you get such little beauties? and of course how much??

I still use the original hooks for recovery. What thickness of steel you drill through to fix em in??????

Cheers.
        www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

Originally posted by smiffy
          Nice one Dave.

Where did you get such little beauties? and of course how much??

I still use the original hooks for recovery. What thickness of steel you drill through to fix em in??????

Cheers.

the bumper is about 5mm , Dont think you can fit them with thicker plate
          got them from winchsol £30 the pair including shackles, there made of high grade stainless steel, code is 280148064831 ,swivel recovery eyes on ebay
          Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

guess thats a no then

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
              the bumper is about 5mm , Dont think you can fit them with thicker plate
              got them from winchsol £30 the pair including shackles, there made of high grade stainless steel, code is 280148064831 ,swivel recovery eyes on ebay
              ive been let down (again) with my winch mount for the bumper.so called oec today and ordered one from them

110 quid delivered

but thats still only just over 250 for a bumper that awinch can work off
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

ive been let down (again) with my winch mount for the bumper.so called oec today and ordered one from them

110 quid delivered

now add the cost of the winch

Comment

110 quid delivered

it is still worth it gra dont try put recovery points on it though

Comment

Originally posted by sledge
                    now add the cost of the winch

about £200+ 0r £500+

Comment

have acquired a winch,a new 9500 pound "champion" winch,for 50 quid

and i can put recoverypoints on dave.they attach to the winch frame
                      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Comment

so the first thing you pull will end up with a winch in it

should of bought a proper job lol

Comment

Originally posted by sledge
                            so the first thing you pull will end up with a winch in it

should of bought a proper job lol

actually !!!!!

the winch frame sits between the chassis rails,and is bolted either side.the (nice and light) alloy bumper sits over the frame and bolts to it.all the stresses and strains are taken by the winch frame,with the (nice and light) bumper just being attached to the frame.the recovery hooks go through the bumper and attach to the winch frame/chassis,just below the custom made spotlight mounts on the (nice and light) bumper
                            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

actually !!!!!

the winch frame sits between the chassis rails,and is bolted either side.the (nice and light) alloy bumper sits over the frame and bolts to it.all the stresses and strains are taken by the winch frame,with the (nice and light) bumper just being attached to the frame.the recovery hooks go through the bumper and attach to the winch frame/chassis,just below the custom made spotlight mounts on the (nice and light) bumper
                              so everything is mounted to the winch frame not much preasure on it then pmsl

oh and it's nice and light

Comment

£50 Not from fleabay ??

Comment

Working...
                                X