No announcement yet.

Grab the tissues guys, yes GUYS !!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grab the tissues guys, yes GUYS !!!!!!

Talk about drastic !
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

ouch
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

A fellow inmate contacted the Evening Post to ask why the prisoner had not been placed on suicide watch.
      ay?! why the hell should the evening post know that?

i mean, if someone called me at my office, asking me why mcdonalds dont serve breakfast after 10:30, i would tell them to fk off! i wouldnt publicate it on the intranet
      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy
        if someone called me at my office, asking me why mcdonalds dont serve breakfast after 10:30, i would tell them to fk off! i wouldnt publicate it on the intranet
        I've always wondered that too! All day breakfasts are the future, McD's really need to get themselves sorted.
        Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

hehe, pancakes and sausage with hot maple sauce..
          but minus the sauce and its just like rubber pretend food.. why does it taste so good though? never fills you up, unless you have the muffins, and hash
          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

if he seriously had mental problems then its sorry state of affairs, but if not...screw the $$$$$$$s - should have let him die..he was in there for possession of a knife and would assume use of said item
            Gaz

Comment

Well, hopefully that will stop him breeding more scumbag criminals, they should all be castrated, to keep the gene pool clean.
              Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

well said plumb bob ! has no one heard of the food air deal ! like there aint enough ! !! !
                " loving my surf "

Comment

pity he couldn't find his fecking neck, the scumbag!
                  Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

i mean, if someone called me at my office, asking me why mcdonalds dont serve breakfast after 10:30, i would tell them to fk off! i wouldnt publicate it on the intranet

You woudn't what????
                    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

At least it was his own knob we let plenty go every week who would enjoy cutting you. As we live in such a do gooder weak willed society where the con gets all the attention and all the budget spend while the victim gets next to feck all.
                        The Scottish Prison systems cost the tax payer £220 million a year the English system is 10x the size so you do the math.
                        Needless to say it would buy a lot of schools and hospital places.

99% of adult Prisoners have more than dozen previous court apperances if we hung shot or zapped them after say 5 strikes the do gooder lobby would freak but the schools would be nice. And the streets a lot safer don't think that Tobin is a one off we let violent offenders and dangerous sex offenders out every week. The current system gives you a release date no matter the crime. Every time the paper shocks with a Tobin type story everyone says that's shocking but do nothing so it's no wonder we pay compensation to Prisoner for having to slop out as only the do gooder lobby can be bothered to pester the MPs.
                        Sleep sound!
                        Brian

Comment

all get well cards should be addressed to the john thomasless ward
                          Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                          My choice
                          Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
                            Brian

Comment

Originally posted by Koi

what a d*ckless d*ckweed!
                              Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

Working...
                              X