MOT pass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOT pass

Straight through and no advisory's The relief!!! feels like i just gave birth
    only things were, he adjusted the head light's which were slightly out, probabaly due to my tinkering's
    and phone me to ask where the fog light switch was,
    only other thing that might affect some of you guys is the law's changed regarding windscreen stickers, the screen must be clear 40cm up from parked wiper position, used to be 30cm apparantly, so he had to devestate my blue star stickers, so wot we need is removeable one's (like the cling on tax holders) so ya can take em off before the test, he also let the wheels go as he could'nt find anything in the regs about it,(the tread's slightly sticking out passed the arch)

however on the "hole" i'm chuffed to ***k
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

There's nearly nothing better than the feeling you get when the Mot man gives you the passed result. nice one
    www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

Cool man, also shows you that the extra pipes tanks, wiring pumps and rads you put in are also safe
      Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE
        he also let the wheels go as he could'nt find anything in the regs about it,(the tread's slightly sticking out passed the arch)
        Its not an MOT issue, just a Plod issue if they want to make a fuss about it.

Its didn't fail on excessive use of Hammerite then?
        4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN

Nah the truck can cope with the extra weight of the paint ok
          aparantly they had a laugh at the smell the veg was giveing off tho, said it made em hungry, i think it smell like a furry animal on a bbq

Comment

Nah the truck can cope with the extra weight of the paint ok
            aparantly they had a laugh at the smell the veg was giveing off tho, said it made em hungry, i think it smell like a furry animal on a bbq
            How did the veg oil fair on the emmissions test by the way.

Cheers JB
            www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

Originally posted by Highlander1
              How did the veg oil fair on the emmissions test by the way.

Cheers JB
              He did'nt even mention it so i assume it was ok, he did say the tester was tickled by the smell, said it made him feel hungry, i was a bit worried about it as i had a 50/50 mix in there, last time they had to run cleaner through it to get it within the levels and that was straight deisel,

Comment

.............................. .............................. phone me to ask where the fog light switch was,

You should have said it's one of the switches on the dash!

You can just imagine them flicking every switch, they would have been there for hours.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                  You should have said it's one of the switches on the dash!

You can just imagine them flicking every switch, they would have been there for hours.
                  I think they were, he sounded a little "wound up" i ment to tell the guy before he took it, they still got no fogs when they switched em on till i asked if they had the side light's switched on too, heard a little cheer go up
                  suppose i should lable them all but dont think there's enough room,
                  just nice to be back driveing it (even in the rain)

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN

Hey Tony the Hamerite's sealed it tighter than a drum n will be taking it to the slipway soon on it's maiden Voyage !!!

ps
                    Glad ya Truck passed Ian

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never see it Comin !!!!
                    Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Surferjess
                      Hey Tony the Hamerite's sealed it tighter than a drum n will be taking it to the slipway soon on it's maiden Voyage !!!

ps
                      Glad ya Truck passed Ian

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never see it Comin !!!!
                      Perhaps anti-fouling would have been better

Comment

Working...
                      X