No announcement yet.

I had a date tonight!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the fact that i could get them on the date in the first place was a real achievemant
    but a lot easier than getting the 2nd one
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
      it means there dads were pervs !!
      Or 'Dad, stop bothering me like this... get your own life!'
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

i managed to get the present mrs gwh on a second date.the first was christmas in austria,the second date was new year in disneyland paris.it did though entail her making tea and coffee for the 49 peoplk sat behind me on the coach i was driving !!
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

good luck andy on your next date i knew there would be someone out there for you

never ever thought it would be a woman though
          Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
            good luck andy on your next date i knew there would be someone out there for you

never ever thought it would be a woman though
            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

THIS THREAD IS USELESS WITHOUT PICTURES!

Seriously, good on yer!
              [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B][I][SIZE=3]When the going gets tough - Get out !!![/SIZE][/I][/B][/FONT]

Comment

Well done Mr Mud. I hope it works out for you
                I Love Wales

Comment

Yeah, i like the idea of a hilux surf cake.

Comment

Cheers everyone - another few texts today starting with one at 07:30 simply saying 'good morning xx'........

I've been in a cracking mood all day - but yes, slow and steady, not rushing, not being pushy.......she is way too good to push away, and I think I'll wait a year, maybe two before I introduce her to this place and mad bunch!!

I don't have any pics - and hopefully, if things work out, then you may meet her on one of our next days out.....

Hang ups huh - it's a long list, but Apache - those are the tip of the iceburg (I don't really have any, just a lack of practice dating, haven't had to do it for over 10 years....)
                    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

I waited until about date 3 before I introduced Donna to the world of surfing.
                      Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
                        Cheers everyone - another few texts today starting with one at 07:30 simply saying 'good morning xx'........

I've been in a cracking mood all day - but yes, slow and steady, not rushing, not being pushy.......she is way too good to push away, and I think I'll wait a year, maybe two before I introduce her to this place and mad bunch!!

I don't have any pics - and hopefully, if things work out, then you may meet her on one of our next days out.....

Hang ups huh - it's a long list, but Apache - those are the tip of the iceburg (I don't really have any, just a lack of practice dating, haven't had to do it for over 10 years....)

Nice one mate, glad you're getting on ok, dating is a nightmare these days, it seemed a lot easier when we were teens, but I guess everything gets harder with age ( Oooeerrrr missus) not least of all meeting someone new.

Just be yourself, and you'll be good.
                        Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

christ!... talk of weddings and he hasn't even nobbed her yet!!

hurry up, we all really wanna know if she's got bigguns!!
                          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man

and theres the slug coming out
                            Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man

Nice to see you still have your subtle touch Matt
                              Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
                                Nice to see you still have your subtle touch Matt
                                everyone thought it!... i just acted as spokesman!
                                nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
                                X