No announcement yet.

wii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love my wii. Had a wii night the other weekend. Few mates and some beers. Just as well they put wrist straps on those controllers. It's even good fun after a few drinks making up each others characters. There were some strange sites on that tennis court!!!!!!!!!!!!
    www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

SELL YOUR WII ON EBAY NOW!!!!

then pocket the profit and buy a new one in new year!!

just waiting for the winning bidder to pay up for mine now!!
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

The 360 is the more usable machine at the moment. However microsoft are not planning to add hdmi to the core or premium versions it will just be on the elite the others will eventually be phased out prior to the launch of the xbox 720.

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
          IMHO the 360 is by far the better console right now!! Which is whats important right?

The difference in the premium an the elite is that the elite as you mentioned has a 120gb hard drive (for downloading movies etc that are coming to xbox live) an a HDMI output (but premiums either now or will be having HDMI ports) Plus the elite is black - which goes better with my new set up!

Games are awesome, loads to choose from an there cheap!!

I love amazons 2nd hand games, they have new titles there that sell for way under market value - remember these things cost the owners a bomb, there not going to mash them all up!

If you want any advice on games etc then pm me mate an i'll list you some of my favs.

360 is awesome here an now! Why let a PS3 get dusty before it has anything worth paying all those extra £££'s for!
          Bought him the 360 mate with Halo 3 Assasin Creed and the tennis with the two wirless control cheers for the info
          Brian

Comment

well i like my ps3 ty!

Comment

I'm still saving hard for a PS 2!! (nuthin wrong with wipeout 2097, I'll get the hang of it yet!! )
              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                I'm still saving hard for a PS 2!! (nuthin wrong with wipeout 2097, I'll get the hang of it yet!! )

I've still got that game
                Brian

Comment

lol i still miss pole position on my commodore 64!

Comment

Working...
                  X