wii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wii

I have "borrowed" Donna's Nintendo Wii for this week and have gotten addicted. Worn out two loads of batteries on the controller playing Residnet Evil 4. Spent nearly 11 hours killing Spanish speaking zombies and still got a lot more to do. Have to give it back at the weekend though
    Hold my beer and watch this

A Wii is something im constantly tempted by!!

Do you have any other consoles mate?!

I got a 360 Elite(better then PS3 - )

An I love the damn thing, I just think... if i owned both would i use the wii?!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
      A Wii is something im constantly tempted by!!

Do you have any other consoles mate?!

I got a 360 Elite(better then PS3 - )

An I love the damn thing, I just think... if i owned both would i use the wii?!
      ollocks,ps3 is better and u know,they just been slow bringin stuff out!

Comment

have a PS2 myself, maybe temtped to get a PS3 one day. Or make an excuse at the weekend that the Wii is missing

Comment

Originally posted by captain_chaos
          have a PS2 myself, maybe temtped to get a PS3 one day. Or make an excuse at the weekend that the Wii is missing
          im not gettin into a console argument but.......all ill say is ps3 has same capability as wii and is better internallythan xbox!so there lol

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2
            ollocks,ps3 is better and u know,they just been slow bringin stuff out!

which is why, Right now!!

the 360 is better, it has a larger amount of AAA rated titles, its cheaper! Graphics are the same on many cross console titles, Theres loads more exlusives.

An Xbox live - no one can compete with that!! Thousands joining each day!

The only thing Sony have in there court is the built in blu-ray player, whilst i have no experiance of it... the DVD player in the PS2 was a cheap nasty 'orrible thing!!

I dont doubt that the PS3's blu ray - whilst pretty now will date in an extremely quick time!

Im not against PS3 - If it ever gets off its ar$e an gets good games, i'll get one! Untill then - the 360 IS king!!!

Comment

the Wii is just fun coz of the control method, very energetic wavings

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2
                im not gettin into a console argument but.......all ill say is ps3 has same capability as wii and is better internallythan xbox!so there lol

PS3 is far more powerful then the Wii!! by a long shot! the difference in the 360 an ps3 is tiny! Not enough for developers to care about. The PS3 is still hard to make games for.

the 6 axis controller in the PS3 whilst alrite - aint going to compete on any level with the Wii...

In fact figures say it all really, Wii is out in the lead by a long shot then 360 an the PS3

The playstation is in its infancy at the moment only being out for a while - Its too soon to judge as to if its any good or not. But time will tell!

Comment

Rod my lad is 12 cant decide if he wants ps3 or the 360 for crimbo
                  is the 360 defo the best option plus whats the advantage to the elite I know the 360 has 20gb and the elite a 120gb but what why ?

I lost the 1st gen on eblag by the way some lucky sod got it for les than 500 I couldnt get it lifted till after crimbo hope someone on here got it
                  Brian

Comment

now now children i'll take away you games systems in a min so behave i got ps2 xbox xbox360 but cant afford ps3 besides some have better graphic some dont it just a game system i also use to have a sega dreamcast n use to be one of the dreamcast super dreamers n got paid for being on the net by sega

Comment

he he, I only started this post to say that I enjoyed playing on my girlfriends Wii (I still snigger when I say that) and that may find a way of keeping it lol

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie
                        Rod my lad is 12 cant decide if he wants ps3 or the 360 for crimbo
                        is the 360 defo the best option plus whats the advantage to the elite I know the 360 has 20gb and the elite a 120gb but what why ?

I lost the 1st gen on eblag by the way some lucky sod got it for les than 500 I couldnt get it lifted till after crimbo hope someone on here got it

IMHO the 360 is by far the better console right now!! Which is whats important right?

The difference in the premium an the elite is that the elite as you mentioned has a 120gb hard drive (for downloading movies etc that are coming to xbox live) an a HDMI output (but premiums either now or will be having HDMI ports) Plus the elite is black - which goes better with my new set up!

Games are awesome, loads to choose from an there cheap!!

I love amazons 2nd hand games, they have new titles there that sell for way under market value - remember these things cost the owners a bomb, there not going to mash them all up!

If you want any advice on games etc then pm me mate an i'll list you some of my favs.

360 is awesome here an now! Why let a PS3 get dusty before it has anything worth paying all those extra £££'s for!

Comment

Its worth buying the Wii purely for resident evil 4! its amazing, but i'm only 5 hours through.

my only other consoles are the dreamcast, and the good old NES! more of pc boy, but the wii is loads more fun
                          Just trying to raise my postcount!

Comment

Originally posted by B16mts
                            Its worth buying the Wii purely for resident evil 4! its amazing, but i'm only 5 hours through.

my only other consoles are the dreamcast, and the good old NES! more of pc boy, but the wii is loads more fun
                            Only 5 hours into it, I've clocked up nearly 11 now. Got to a castle now and it's got evil spanish monk/zombies in it now

Comment

One of the guys at work makes his kids play on their Wii before they go to bed, so they are knackered - tennis etc.....

I've got a game Tour of Duty I think, from another bloke in the office but haven't had time to play it yet......
                              Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Working...
                              X