Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wish I'd Had Bull Bars

White van man Strikes.
    I was following a White Van along a country road, no problem. There was a bus stop in a lay by coming up on the left and he pulled into it and appeared to be stopping so I carried on. He had a very different idea. He wasn't stopping he was giving himself room to perform a U turn straight out in front of me. B****r all I could do as Nellys wheels had locked up. Bang. The damage is to the front nearside corner. Wing bent but salvageable side light gone bumper and valence bent and twisted to offside and scratches to the arch and gay mirror. I'm pi55ed off. Direct line are bl00dy good (not the cheapest I know) had the whole thing sorted within 2 hours. Trucks going in on Tues. and it happened on Fri. There is a silver lining tho, as most accident repair places just replace anything damaged I'm gonna ask if I can have a 4 runner wing so I don't have that useless mirror.

a-holes...most of them don't own or have to pay for the running of the vans they drive so they really don't give a shat about how they drive. he probably wanted a couple of days off work.
    i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Just be glad you weren't on two wheels!

bikers have no chance with idiots like that.
      Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Working...
      X