Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check this out

www.truthism.com
    Its a bit heavy, i skipped most of it. Its made me have a think about things though. Open your mind
    Kite Surf

I'd like some of what those guys are taking!
    Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Deep
      am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Originally posted by surfstar
        www.truthism.com
        Its a bit heavy, i skipped most of it. Its made me have a think about things though. Open your mind
        Having read top to bottom all I can suggest is running a book on how long
        it takes the Reptilians to shut that site down
        Brian

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob
          I'd like some of what those guys are taking!
          If you do, you'll only see the 4th dimension reptilians, not the 3rd dimension ones...

Bugga!

David Icke is a follower (and tried to pass himself off as a leader), that should be enough proof that they're total cr@pheads!
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

must admit the one pic on there did look a bit like a helicopter must be my drugs working overtime

Comment

Particularly like this one...

"Approximately one-half of the human beings on Earth (about 3.3 billion people) are organic portals--soulless human beings who keep real human beings in line with the status quo, on agenda with the matrix control system. "Organic portals form the backbone of the Matrix’s social control infrastructure. They are what keeps society running in a state of preoccupation with the mundane. From cradle to grave, souled humans are pressured to stay with the status quo and not ask dangerous questions" (Thomas Cox, montalk.net).

Organic portals possess no true free will or individuality, and are used, unknowingly, as agents by the Reptilians. You yourself may be an organic portal. "

Ok, which of you is it? It's at least 50% of you! Come on now... admit it...

"Hello everybody, my name's Apache... and ... I'm... no, I cant do it... OK... I'm... I'm... an organic portal!" (sound of cheers)
              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

but apache m8 did you ever work on one of these or do you have to kill us after you say
                Last edited by pirate-storm; 13 December 2009, 05:57.

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
                  but apache m8 did you ever work on one of these or do you have to kill us after you say
                  i have pics of that and others in a book of mine
                  them egyptian's i studyed them for a few years on and off lots of strange things to the egyptian's my whole room is full of egyptian oriments and pics
                  took me 7 years to collect them to what i got nowall cast from the real thing
                  i love them but my wife is going off them
                  am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Thats all well and good but whilst you may be an organic portal

I'm Spartacus

I thang yu

or in the words of Pierre Joseph Proudhon

"To be governed is to be watched, inspected, spied upon, directed, law-driven, numbered, regulated, enrolled, indoctrinated, preached at, controlled, checked, estimated, valued, censured, commanded, by creatures who have neither the right nor the wisdom nor the virtue to do so. To be governed is to be at every operation, at every transaction, noted, registered, counted, taxed, stamped, measured, numbered, assessed, licensed, authorized, admonished, prevented, forbidden, reformed, corrected, punished. It is, under pretext of public utility, and in the name of the general interest, to be placed under contribution, drilled, fleeced, exploited, monopolized, extorted from, squeezed, hoaxed, robbed; then, at the slightest resistance, the first word of complaint, to be repressed, fined, vilified, harassed, hunted down, abused, clubbed, disarmed, sacrificed, sold, betrayed, and, to crown all, mocked, ridiculed, derided, outraged, dishonored. That is government; that is its justice; that is its morality"
                    Onwards Binky

Comment

Im actually starting to believe it
                      Kite Surf

Comment

[quote=Apache]Particularly like this one...

"Approximately one-half of the human beings on Earth (about 3.3 billion people) are organic portals

woodzie has an organic portal !!
                        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

I think they are talking out their organic portals...
                          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

That was written by one very confused and angry american.

The ramblings of a very tortured soul, hope he gets help soon.

As for the rest of you

GET BACK TO WORK EARTH SLAVES!!!!
                            Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

WTF. The sun is a cube? I would like to hear Steven Hawking's theory on that please.
                              monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X