Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any mobile phone engineers here?

I have this phone...

which has internet access, picture messaging and TV access amongst other functions, but I can't get these three to work. Been back to the carphone ***house where I got it from but their 'engineer' is always absent!!
    Tried downloading the unlock code on-line, through the T-mobile site and Sony-Ericsson and it didn't work.
    So when the baby arrives, I can't send photos to people. The internet access worked when I bought it back in January, but it doesn't now!!!

If I go back to the carphone ***house again and they can't do it, I likely to cause a scene. (F***ing kids in retail!)

Anyone able to help?

Ta.

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
    I have this phone...

which has internet access, picture messaging and TV access amongst other functions, but I can't get these three to work. Been back to the carphone ***house where I got it from but their 'engineer' is always absent!!
    Tried downloading the unlock code on-line, through the T-mobile site and Sony-Ericsson and it didn't work.
    So when the baby arrives, I can't send photos to people. The internet access worked when I bought it back in January, but it doesn't now!!!

If I go back to the carphone ***house again and they can't do it, I likely to cause a scene. (F***ing kids in retail!)

Anyone able to help?

Ta.

Are you on T-Mobile or another network?

Easiest thing to do is get the MMS settings from the service provider - it may be nothing to do with the phone (I have the same one) and mine didn't work, so I called 3 and they sent me the MMS settings as a message to the phone, followed instructions on screen and MMS worked again (MMS = Picture sending)
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

I'm on T-mobile.

Just tried the on-line thing again and it didn't work.
      I received the message from them and pressed OK when instructed by the on screen display, and it said settings down loaded. I try and send a photo to a couple of other phones and I get "Sending failed, Service not available"

Comment

can you tell us what letters you have on your screen when you are in standby mode (eg when it usually says T-Mobile and the background picture)

look where you have the reception signal, is there any letters there around that area, for example E or G or g
        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

im getting couple of i-phones if anyones interested pm.
          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Nope, no letters, just the signal strength in the top left corner and battery power in the top right.

Comment

I have this phone...

Anyone able to help?

Ta.
              Still no baby yet dude, get the codliver oil out.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsy
                Still no baby yet dude, get the codliver oil out.

Where do I put that then!?

Comment

Nope, no letters, just the signal strength in the top left corner and battery power in the top right.
                  that probably why you cant send pics..
                  the E means Edge wich i think is basically 3g service, and the G means gprs. i have the phone you have but the one before. i have an E in my top left but usually its just a G.

do you live out in the sticks? lol may be next time your out, see if you get any letters there.

but, i dont know if you still get letters if you dont have it set up or not.
                  but you say you accepted the settings and they saved so unless the phone isnt saving them then you should be good to go..
                  Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy
                    im getting couple of i-phones if anyones interested pm.
                    A couple of them, lucky b@gger looked at them and got quoted silly money for it
                    www.merkinchlnr.org.uk

Comment

Where do I put that then!?
                      Isnt that a week over due now, god you missus must be really p!ssed off.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsy
                        Isnt that a week over due now, god you missus must be really p!ssed off.

Tell me about it!

Off to see the mid-wife again in the morning, and she mentioned something about performing a 'sweep' which sounds ominous.

Inducement date is 28th, Wednesday.

Comment

The missus will enjoy that the ex-wife had to get sweeped and to say she was swearing was putting it mildly.

I was told best thing to do is what got you in trouble in the first place as that stimulates the contractions
                          www.merkinchlnr.org.uk

Comment

Tell me about it!

Off to see the mid-wife again in the morning, and she mentioned something about performing a 'sweep' which sounds ominous.

Inducement date is 28th, Wednesday.
                            Well good luck to both off you, neville hall hospital is a lovely place and they will take care off you both. So you could be a dad on wed then.

Comment

Originally posted by ABE
                              The missus will enjoy that the ex-wife had to get sweeped and to say she was swearing was putting it mildly.

I was told best thing to do is what got you in trouble in the first place as that stimulates the contractions
                              believe me your right it does work m8 me n sal know n scared the cr4p outta of us both next morning we was driving to hospi to have the baby its the same thing basically as inducing so have fun tonite m8

Comment

Working...
                              X