X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F.a.o POPEYE

Wheel carrier

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-Hilux-H...QQcmdZViewItem
    Last edited by yoshie; 25 November 2007, 12:30.
    Brian

Cheer's Yoshie, thats the one i'm watching, problem is it aint got the gate plate so it'd mean a bit of work to get it to fit, although if it's cheap enough
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Right Yoshie, now that youve edited out the mistake, Ive deleted my response, so you wont get caught and put up for IOTW

Bogus
      Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus
        Right Yoshie, now that youve edited out the mistake, Ive deleted my response, so you wont get caught and put up for IOTW

Bogus
        Your a good lad
        Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie
          Your a good lad
          However; you have admitted, by default, that you did indeed do something worthy of an IOTW award...
          Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

It,ll never fly. Lack of evidence. wont even get one vote ( unless its you) All youve got is a vague suspicion and Im sure the voting public are more discerning than that. They,ll want hard facts.

Bogus
            Сви можемо

Comment

It,ll never fly. Lack of evidence. wont even get one vote ( unless its you) All youve got is a vague suspicion and Im sure the voting public are more discerning than that. They,ll want hard facts.

Bogus
              Hehe, thought there were summat missing, it'll be bury'd in the servers memory tho, a good computer anyalist could retrieve it (for a fee)

Comment

I dont know if this makes a difference. But i have a spare surf with a rear mounted spare.......................

Comment

Originally posted by clayton8798
                  I dont know if this makes a difference. But i have a spare surf with a rear mounted spare.......................
                  Come again!! are ya offering me it?

Comment

if you have this Ian and Clay can get it off for Thursday then i can get it to eastleigh or anywhere on route thursday evening
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

and im passing portsmouth twice on the 8th dec ? any good
                      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Cheer's Rich/Graham, not sure if he's offering it to me or not tho, or did i miss something, if he is and he can that would be great, decided to give the one on fleabay a miss, looks like it went for £20 but the tailgate bit is missing,

Comment

Bogus

Facts have damn all to do with it I'm afraid ......

If this thread's given any publicity it's highly likely that such arrogance will guarantee that Yoshie will not only be nominated but will also get a significant proportion of the vote !

I'll vote for him - and I didn't even see the post ....

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE
                            Cheer's Rich/Graham, not sure if he's offering it to me or not tho, or did i miss something, if he is and he can that would be great, decided to give the one on fleabay a miss, looks like it went for £20 but the tailgate bit is missing,
                            I dont need it mate. But the surf is parked where it brokedown. I am planning to get it home this weekend, sunday actually. But im going to northampton next month so if im passing u or someone who might be able to drop it to u then i could drop it off.

Comment

Working...
                            X