Technika

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Technika

Bought one of these for my kitchen, 19" hang on the wall jobby with built in freeview, after a month we couldn't turn it over via remote and yesterday it turned itself off and refuses to turn back on again, not bad for something only 2 months old, back to tesco's for me today then
    Bunkle
    Fox Hunting is Dangerous

go open a can of whoop ass on them,
    PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

Ive bought lots of cheap tesco knock off products, and have found them the most reliable appliances ive ever owned even against the odd sony and toshiba stuff.
      Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

We got a 19" goodmans with a seperate freeview box (cheapo's) in the kitchen and their going well, we have more trouble with the bl00dy virgin top box than anything, have to reboot it on a daily basis, beats me why they did'nt stick an on/off switch on the front instead of haveing to crawl about pulling the wire out the back, "brastewards"

Just remembered! anyone remember those "everything for the music fan" giant
        music center's tesco's used to bang out years ago? you got a vinal record deck, twincassette player /recorder, eight track player, radio, all in one great big ugly unit, and always broke down, (and NO i did'nt buy one )
        Last edited by POPEYE; 24 November 2007, 10:59.
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE
          We got a 19" goodmans with a seperate freeview box (cheapo's) in the kitchen and their going well, we have more trouble with the bl00dy virgin top box than anything, have to reboot it on a daily basis, beats me why they did'nt stick an on/off switch on the front instead of haveing to crawl about pulling the wire out the back, "brastewards"

Just remembered! anyone remember those "everything for the music fan" giant
          music center's tesco's used to bang out years ago? you got a vinal record deck, twincassette player /recorder, eight track player, radio, all in one great big ugly unit, and always broke down, (and NO i did'nt buy one )
          eight track how old are u Pops
          Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie
            OLD

Comment

think you pays ur money and you takes ur choice. ...

Side by side the tesco set against say a similar sony, gets nailed hands down. That doesn't mean to say that some of the tesco ones won't last longer than the sony's because they will. But on the big picture (no pun intended) the sony should be better value for money.

Comment

Originally posted by animal
                go open a can of whoop ass on them,

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie
                  I remember when I was a kid, a mates dad had a bronze 3.0 granada coupe, with an eight track in it, the cassettes were the size of a vhs video
                  Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob
                    I remember when I was a kid, a mates dad had a bronze 3.0 granada coupe, with an eight track in it, the cassettes were the size of a vhs video
                    Yup they were big things, i only had two cassetts, one was slade, called sladest ( a play on the brummy accent) and some compilation hit's thing, the player was "blingy"tho all chrome and leds

I felt right at home watching "life on mars"

Comment

Working...
                    X