Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone good at making a big cheque

hope you dont mind koi?

anyone good at making a big cheque for me please so when little sioux hands over the money for marie curie from the forum its got the forum name on it etc as she will be handing it over soon after the paintballing on the 8th dec the lady organising it n prob the manager of day center will have pic taken with sioux so i can put pic up on forum so you can see how much was raised when i get it off jotto n collected the rest at paintball.

I used to work at Barclays Bank, and we used to be able to sort people out with big cheques.

Get in touch with your bank and see if they'll help out.

Martin
    Just trying to raise my postcount!

Comment

Originally posted by B16mts
      I used to work at Barclays Bank, and we used to be able to sort people out with big cheques.

Get in touch with your bank and see if they'll help out.

Martin
      ty m8 i will see if my bank can help. but any ideas how i could put forum name on it though as it would have bank name wouldnt it?

Comment

hmmm not sure.

you could always just be cheeky and get a big forum sticker done and put that on it!
        Just trying to raise my postcount!

Comment

thanks m8 ive spoke to my bank natwest n i can pick one up off them tomorrow cheers m8

Comment

isnt it going to be a pain in the arse though using a big cheque, i mean it wont even fit into the quick deposit slot at your bank, and i doubt it would even fit through the gap in the service counter !!!

PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by animal
              isnt it going to be a pain in the arse though using a big cheque, i mean it wont even fit into the quick deposit slot at your bank, and i doubt it would even fit through the gap in the service counter !!!

oi behave or we will be taking you to the vets

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
                oi behave or we will be taking you to the vets
                didn't someone once take you to the vets to be castrated Will and when the vet looked he said you've already been done and you said no i haven't

and the vet said you must of cause theres nothing there
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
                  didn't someone once take you to the vets to be castrated Will and when the vet looked he said you've already been done and you said no i haven't

and the vet said you must of cause theres nothing there
                  no m8 it was the builders they said they couldnt do anything n started calling me a bungalow when i asked why they said i had nothing upstairs

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
                    no m8 it was the builders they said they couldnt do anything n started calling me a bungalow when i asked why they said i had nothing upstairs
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
                    X