I CANT DECIDE! Your opinion please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I CANT DECIDE! Your opinion please?

I cant decide whether to remove my rear bumper from my surf, theres nothing wrong with it just want it to look higher and more aggressive, also making it more offroadworthy.

Fors and againsts would be great, i do alot of miles each weak so 70% road driving.

Cheers
    Without Surf And Unhappy

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner
    I cant decide whether to remove my rear bumper from my surf, theres nothing wrong with it just want it to look higher and more aggressive, also making it more offroadworthy.

Fors and againsts would be great, i do alot of miles each weak so 70% road driving.

Cheers
    dude,have you suddenly become female !!

leave it on....
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
      dude,have you suddenly become female !!

leave it on....
      mornin buddy, possibly a little, , but i saw a pic of smiffys truck and thought it looked the muts, and then started to finking.

But as sometimes my taste is a bit $$$$, im educating myself where this is concerned, e.g my exhaust! i put a rear exit coffee can job on it, folk where polite but pointed out it may get in the way, it did and now its an oval, and ive welded up a side-exit which i should of done in the first place.

Cheers buddy 1-0 so far
      Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

do asearch for the lovely boyo's truck,he has removed his and it does look more agressive.i have thought of doing it,but there is the issue of trying to cover up the mountings.why not take it off and decide then,its easy enough to put it back on.
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

do asearch for the lovely boyo's truck,he has removed his and it does look more agressive.i have thought of doing it,but there is the issue of trying to cover up the mountings.why not take it off and decide then,its easy enough to put it back on.
          Ill have a crack at it, my mechanical knowledge is fine, electrical so-so, styling on VEHICLES not self, has come under some ridicule, so i always like to check, before postin pics and looking a twit again
          Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

removing parts for offroadworthiness the shiny club will have you hung drawn and quartered and after all that effort you made to get in
            =========
            =SOLD UP!=
            =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
              removing parts for offroadworthiness the shiny club will have you hung drawn and quartered and after all that effort you made to get in
              ian......get them steps off....!!!!!!
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

ian......get them steps off....!!!!!!
                they're looking after my sills

+ the dog needs em to get in sometimes.
                =========
                =SOLD UP!=
                =========

Comment

oh.....ok leave em on. (till the body lift)
                  Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

I took the quater sections off my rear bumper, holding up the photoshoot on the big wales trip in the process. But both were knackered, so it was a case of take them off and know where all the bits are or let them fall off over the course of the weekend and leave bits of rear bumper across Wales
                    Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

i would leave it on!
                      but if your thinking about taking it off, you probably want to see what it looks like..
                      sanchos idea was good, take it off, see what its like, put it back on again when you know how you feel
                      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

take it off and make one of these babies http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=38716
                        Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner

Cheers

As I said to TLB, "it looks like your truck has no pants on!"

Comment

brace yourselves, i love it!!!!!!!!! Im a member of the shiny club, get me out of here

Bluddy camera probs but you get idea

Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

You need to polish the camera lens too!!

Comment

Working...
                              X