Getting annoyed now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting annoyed now

Despite disabling all of the options in my profile, I am still getting e-mail notices when anyone replies to a thread that I have contributed too. It tells m ethat I am subscribed, but I've got e-mail notification unchecked. It's driving me bloody nuts 'coz I don't need a mail everytime someone posts a reply!!!

Originally posted by Bryan
    Despite disabling all of the options in my profile, I am still getting e-mail notices when anyone replies to a thread that I have contributed too. It tells m ethat I am subscribed, but I've got e-mail notification unchecked. It's driving me bloody nuts 'coz I don't need a mail everytime someone posts a reply!!!

Try this, go to profile then subscriptions tick all the boxes for the threads then i think its unsubscribe. Once your in subscriptions you should see what to do.
    It may show you are not subscribed but do it anyway, it worked for me.
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

Sussed it, thanks Koi. I had changed all of the options in my profile, but I hadn't gone anywhere near subscriptions. Must be that the profile options didn't apply to previously subscribed threads? Anyways, removed the subscriptions there, so hopefully all will be well again.

cheers.

Comment

Working...
      X