Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats it worth

Hiya

well after trying to see if I can export my surf to France , which it seems it's not going to happen I am forced with selling it ,but whats it worth I dunno.
    Its a 93 3 Lt manual diesel in good condition with just the obligatory dent in rear near side bumper rear door spare wheel hanger and bull bar A frame type
    about 163 000 Klicks on speedo drives well and has been no bother to me at all . so what do ya reckon.

O and I forget to mention its that lovely dark blue colour ,,,you know the really nice one's,,dare I say maybe faster aswell ???
    Last edited by gillcover; 22 November 2007, 14:08.

2500- 2800 depending on condition. If its really shiny and minted maybe 2900
    Maybe it being manual will add a bob or two but not much

Bogus
    Сви можемо

Comment

Hope your sorted out health care wise Eddy, after listning to jeremy vine the other day, regarding the french government pulling the plug on health care for "immigrants" sounded like it's put the wind up the ex-pats a bit, dont know the full in's and outs tho but it sounded like even if you've been paying into their system you'll no longer get free care, need to take out insurance or pay for it, lot of phone ins were saying the french prime minister should come and run this country as well
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Hi
        yeah think we're ok with the health thingy E106's in place so that gives us some cover for 2 years and then a top up on that so fingers crossed its all ok.
        Biggest problem is the cars, citroen xsara for sale and my old friend the surf has to go something I dont want but no choice. Need to get something thats ok to re-register in france. Would you beleive I've even looked at a Hyundi never thought I'd stoop so low, well I guess thats the next best thing to a Mitsi and then thats the next best thing to a surf.

how low can a person get I wonder

Comment

Originally posted by gillcover
          Hi
          yeah think we're ok with the health thingy E106's in place so that gives us some cover for 2 years and then a top up on that so fingers crossed its all ok.
          Biggest problem is the cars, citroen xsara for sale and my old friend the surf has to go something I dont want but no choice. Need to get something thats ok to re-register in france. Would you beleive I've even looked at a Hyundi never thought I'd stoop so low, well I guess thats the next best thing to a Mitsi and then thats the next best thing to a surf.

I take it left hand drive hilux's aint available there? awkward bleeders the french, you'll have to get a citreon C crosser
          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by gillcover

Well you are moving to france....
            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Working...
            X