Roughtrax.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roughtrax.

Go to Roughtrax for all your truck requirements. Bought new radiator and stupidly asked local garage to fit it. They did not do job correctly as on return of truck found oil cooler pipe unions to be leaking. Local garage said it was faulty supplied parts. Rang Barry at Roughtrax to see if he had encountered any problems with these parts before. Absolutely not was the answer but I will send you two brand new replacements pipes just in case. Pipes arrived as promised the next day. He also added that if I had any further problems with garage he was happy for me to refer them to him, or to take truck to him so that he could look and give his verdict. After many a choice word with garage had to finally stand over them until unions were tightened and no further leaks (so far) found. Very pleased with Roughtrax service. Next time will attempt job myself.

Barry is well known for being fair and honest here.
    Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Took me about two hours in total to fit mine! And i'm definately not a muckynik of any sort!
      www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

took me ages to fit my rad. unions were hard to do in my opinion. but i was probably being a tart at the time..
        wish i had replaced all the belts bar the timing belt as it would have been a lot easier at that time!
        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
        X