A slightly strange request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A slightly strange request

A mate of mine is in need of a couple of drogue parachutes. They will be used to slow down a bungee rope being used in a 4000 foot drop . The rope is to be cut and the jumper will then parachute down, the 'chutes will stop the rebounding rope from hitting the balloon (just in case you were wondering).

If any knows of a source for this item (he has already tried EBay and Army surplus stores) please contact me as soon as possible. They will need to be in Oxford by next Tuesday (27th Nov) as he flies out on the Thursday.

Thanks for your help.

I can't help with chutes but I'd love to see the vodeo!
    sounds hairy.
    Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by Andy Dawson

A mate of mine is in need of a couple of drogue parachutes. They will be used to slow down a bungee rope being used in a 4000 foot drop . The rope is to be cut and the jumper will then parachute down, the 'chutes will stop the rebounding rope from hitting the balloon (just in case you were wondering).

If any knows of a source for this item (he has already tried EBay and Army surplus stores) please contact me as soon as possible. They will need to be in Oxford by next Tuesday (27th Nov) as he flies out on the Thursday.

Thanks for your help.
      Eh is that no just a Base Jump why the bungee first?
      Brian

Comment

http://www.armedforces.co.uk/companies/raq3f93e157803a7

try them? they make them

www.irvingq.co.uk
        am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Cameron balloons in bristol should be able to sort you out
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Try these peeps

http://www.irvingq.co.uk/index.asp

only about 10 miles from me - actually in the same factory where I was an apprentice toolmaker!
            Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Working...
            X