How do websites.................?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apache
    I know, thats just too saddo for an old crusty like me to understand!
    Andy I'm with you on this my 13yr also fishes and drives ma surf, rides his quad, and with a bit of luck on planning permission for my new playroom, he will start learing how to build his own truck come the spring.
    But he still wants a PS3 for crimbo so I these sites will print money for the forseable future I think.
    Brian

Comment

Originally posted by surfstar
      I am now in the middle of my third .com business. The first were both ecommerce (selling) and after along time studying online marketing and have found an un tapped area. Online communitys. its slightly ironic as we are chatting in one but these babies have huge potential. I have been commisioning an online gaming community based around a theme(which i cant really talk about) for the last 6 months. It will take at least another 6 months for it to be built and its costing me a fortune.
      My game/lifestyle will work on a subscription base. People can play for free but to really get the full experience you must pay a small ammount each month. Also competitions and the ability to puchase in game items etc.
      I know it will be a success as i have a nailed down business plan with start up/run through and exit strategies, my life revolves around this game and everyday i scan the net seeking out competition
      Watch this space
      sounds like 2nd life to me, which is a really good idea, but in more ways than one is a very very bad idea.
      i still wish you the best of luck, because you have put a lot of effort, time & money
      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy
        sounds like 2nd life to me, which is a really good idea, but in more ways than one is a very very bad idea.
        i still wish you the best of luck, because you have put a lot of effort, time & money
        i was gonna say second life, but i haven't got a clue what that is... it won't run on either of my laptops!!
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
        X