brand new boggers £215

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brand new boggers £215

This just seems to good to be true 39" boggers for £215.
    Mind you he only has 17 feedback no paypal and not 100% feedback either.
    Oh and its only a one day listing and theyre in Hong Kong.
    What do you think is he a blaggard?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Super-Swamper-...QQcmdZViewItem
    monstercreations.org.uk

the last feed back????he bought tickets for wet wet wet in london?????wtf,id say avoid

Comment

Think he's in uk sure u can go pay cash

Comment

if you're desperate for em offer cash on collection, but it looks dodgy to me. And they would normally be well over a grand brand new.
        =========
        =SOLD UP!=
        =========

Comment

I have just emailed the guy and asked if he has any other sizes and can I pay cash on collection. If he says yes I'll take a few of my mates with me just in case. I'll let you know what he says if he gets back to me.
          monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Well what do you know he never got back to me. Nobody bid on the six sets he had listed. Now he has them listed again but this time with bids on them. What do you think? Should I bid on them. Checked his history he bought tickets for wet wet wet in London on 14/12 row 23 block a4 at least I know where to find him if he needs a good shoeing.
            Steve.
            monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

To be honest thats so stupidly cheap I'd be worried.

Its still a reasonable amount of money to lose. Unless they are over here and you can collect.

As an aside, are you sure you want then? They'll never fit a Surf with out quite a few of grands worth of custom suspension work. Boggers are great offroad, but a nightmare on the road. For Show trucks or dedicated offroaders only.
              4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                To be honest thats so stupidly cheap I'd be worried.

Its still a reasonable amount of money to lose. Unless they are over here and you can collect.

As an aside, are you sure you want then? They'll never fit a Surf with out quite a few of grands worth of custom suspension work. Boggers are great offroad, but a nightmare on the road. For Show trucks or dedicated offroaders only.
                Yeah I know I was thinking more for my mate who works for Nigel (who also looked at these today) he drives a Hilux pick up with a 20" suspension and a 6" body lift he allready has 38.5" boggers on it. His twin cab is even bigger with 44"s on. Saying that my surf isn't far from being able to get them on.
                Steve.
                monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Working...
                X