yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh dear me, my truck is ill..............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gwh200
    thats your caring side coming through !!
    That's me
    I Love Wales

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
      UJ or CV?
      That's close enough!

A screaming wheel bearing - and I mean loud!

I explained to the RAC man how he should remove the hub drive plate to prove which bearing it might be, he did, noise gone.

Now he no let me drive car - said the bearing might let go coz there no plate holding in the grease.

Three hours later I'm home, brass bearings have left Roughtrax, I'll be back up and running an hour after they are delivered in the morning (I hope).
      Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

so youll be ok for toms farm on sunday then mate
        PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovely Boyo
          That's close enough!

I explained to the RAC man how he should remove the hub drive plate to prove which bearing it might be, he did, noise gone.

Now he no let me drive car - said the bearing might let go coz there no plate holding in the grease.

Three hours later I'm home, brass bearings have left Roughtrax, I'll be back up and running an hour after they are delivered in the morning (I hope).

Do you mean bronze bushes??.......if so , in a hour ......whats your name......DAVE??
          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
            Do you mean bronze bushes??.......if so , in a hour ......whats your name......DAVE??
            That's what I said, honest..............

I'll be at Toms Farm on Sunday - have no fear.

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
              mine is
              Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
                mine is
                and you are a JOKER
                www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

That's what I said, honest..............

I'll be at Toms Farm on Sunday - have no fear.
                  Andy, Animals mate's got loads of maps with routes marked on. Make sure you get copies!
                  Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

That's close enough!

its all bout coverin their backsides,if u drove down road and wheel fell off etc,more scary is the driver wearin reflective waistcoat(which is now illegal)and that it looks like he drove it up the bed??bet he didnt strap all 4 wheels either?

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2
                      and that it looks like he drove it up the bed??bet he didnt strap all 4 wheels either?
                      I drove it up the bed. He used all four straps. The pic is just before it came off the bed.

Apache - I'll get the map details and see if I can mark them up onto memory map.

Comment

I drove it up the bed. He used all four straps. The pic is just before it came off the bed.

Apache - I'll get the map details and see if I can mark them up onto memory map.
                        scary,thats a sackin offence in our firm!!

Comment

Last time i broke my drive shaft on the black mr2 i steered mine up the flat bed too whilst being winched up...
                          Saying that it was 4 am and just finished work and had to be in at 10am for a 16hr shift was well cheesed off

Comment

Originally posted by Retribution
                            Last time i broke my drive shaft on the black mr2 i steered mine up the flat bed too whilst being winched up...
                            Saying that it was 4 am and just finished work and had to be in at 10am for a 16hr shift was well cheesed off
                            as soon as a customer is on the bed of truck all company insurance invalid!!!

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2
                              scary,thats a sackin offence in our firm!!
                              I drove my truck on and off the back of the recovery truck when she had to go to Tony's for cylinder head. He was quite a scary driver too, as he flew up the motorway, my dad who was following clocked him at about 80mph. The recovery bloke bragged that before the company put a restrictor on his truck he could get over 100mph loaded.
                              Hope you get everything fixed boyo, looking forward to another Wales trip
                              Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

was it flat battery then
                                Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
                                X