yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ooh, look whats available in Britain after xmas!.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gwh200
    that does sound though like a go anywhere vehicle......as long as its not to far from a petrol station
    And as long as it's not near water.

Comment

that v8 diesel does seem (on paper at least) to be agoodun.i used to ,in my dim and distant past,have dealings with a couple of 17 ton refridgerated wagons,both powered by v8 perkins,and they sounded very nice(and considering the size of the wagon ,both lumps were only 8 litre)
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

If the UK spec vehicle is the same as the US one it's got some really neat off-road features:- anti roll bars connected via hydraulic cylinders that defeat the anti-roll feature when off-roading and dial selectable speeds of 1, 2 or 3 mph. Okay, none of them are ever going off road but some of the features might filter down to things like the FJ Cruiser.
        Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

hot tip

if you wanna go test drive it just walk into the showroom with a suit on and act like you own the place and they'll prob give ya a test drive!!!

so far by using these methods i've test driven a jaguar, a merc e-class AMG and 2 BMW 5 series. and i showed up in an m reg surf!!! haha!

just moved offices with work now. theres an aston martin and bentley garage just up the road!!! siuts coming out again soon!

grynner

Comment

The Toyota V8 diesel will (should) be an astoundingly reliable and powerfull engine, and with the right off road prep, will go just about anywhere.

My only apprehension is all the electronic gadgetry that could go wrong, (although it is Toyota electrics, and the surf electrics seem generally reliable after 15 years +) and the fact that the body designers seem to have lost there way, as my personal opinion is that an offroader should look like one, and they have lost there classic looks and gone they way of all Japenese manufacturers .........BLAND, BLAND,BLAND.

Maybe they should take a leaf from renaults book, and GET SOME STYLE.

Maybe in 20 years when all the new cars look even more hideous, it might look ok, but if I had £40,000 to spend, I wouldn't spend it on something that ugly.
            Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Originally posted by grynner
              if you wanna go test drive it just walk into the showroom with a suit on and act like you own the place and they'll prob give ya a test drive!!!

so far by using these methods i've test driven a jaguar, a merc e-class AMG and 2 BMW 5 series. and i showed up in an m reg surf!!! haha!

just moved offices with work now. theres an aston martin and bentley garage just up the road!!! siuts coming out again soon!

grynner

Wonder what they would say if i asked for it for 48hrs and took it upto BUSHWHACKER for some 4x4

Comment

Working...
              X