No announcement yet.

xmas prezzies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mmmm 10" drop ...20" wheels with some 295/35/20 rubber ,,,,,zebra skin seat covers a 10" tail pipe ,,some under body neons ( in pink ) and a gangster rap cd ( not)
    just another year with claire will do me .
    john..
    Last edited by johnd; 19 November 2007, 23:13.
    i bust things ,, it a skill i have ,,( need help?)

Comment

This is my first Xmas on my own, so will just chill out, go and see my nieces and relax for a couple of days! Don't really want or need anything - but if Santa had a nice ARB winch bumper....and a custom roof rack, some side steps and a bash plate....then, that would be good!
      Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
        This is my first Xmas on my own, so will just chill out, go and see my nieces and relax for a couple of days! Don't really want or need anything - but if Santa had a nice ARB winch bumper....and a custom roof rack, some side steps and a bash plate....then, that would be good!
        Thought you didnt want anything, .
        I watched 300 film yesteday so have now decided i want a few strapping blokes in spartan armer with hardly anything else on. Please santa i have been good.

Comment

Another Christmas confined to barracks at my parents.. My sister trying to score points, dad mixing alcohol with the tablets that you are not supposed to drink with, mother trying to keep the peace, and me too skint to get anyone a present worth having.. deep joy.. at least we are all fairly healthy... last Christmas my Uncle backed into the side of my truck stuffing the door in...ON THE DRIVE!! Can't wait...
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

my wife has done all the xmas shopping allready
            i hate christmas never like it its just a scam
            no funn in it no more iam to old for all that jazz lost faith in christmas
            shot santa and its all over
            back to normal
            am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsy
              I watched 300 film yesteday so have now decided i want a few strapping blokes in spartan armer with hardly anything else on. Please santa i have been good.
              I'm sure a few guys on here can help you out with your wish, i'm available

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsy
                strapping blokes in spartan armer with hardly anything else on. Please santa i have been good.
                like this?http://www.jordan.pausd.org/departme...inson5-1-4.jpg
                it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Bah humbug...

I'm nightshift xmas eve and xmas day.
                  Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Working...
                  X