yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3.0 litre here i come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.0 litre here i come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

So for all who dont know, i had a bit of a rubbish time lately and my surf broke down last monday. So to tide me over, i bought a blue, M reg 1.1 Rover Metro. So not only is this a cheap run around now, is the girlfriends new car to learn to drive in.

But the good news is.... i went to the bank today......................... .

omg! your going to have so much more fun! i want a 3.0!
    check the water / oil regularly on that metro wont you.. we had the company one off the speedo on the m4 one time. seems to get stuck a 110 dead. lol..
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy
      omg! your going to have so much more fun! i want a 3.0!
      check the water / oil regularly on that metro wont you.. we had the company one off the speedo on the m4 one time. seems to get stuck a 110 dead. lol..
      omg you want a 3.0 litre....i want a 3 litre !!!

(and i would get a 3rd gen if the bank smiles nicely)

nice one clayton!!
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by clayton8798
        So for all who dont know, i had a bit of a rubbish time lately and my surf broke down last monday. So to tide me over, i bought a blue, M reg 1.1 Rover Metro. So not only is this a cheap run around now, is the girlfriends new car to learn to drive in.

But the good news is.... i went to the bank today......................... .

well done clay so we can laning with rich and off roading are going to try to come to one in december at baldhu. so the grin factor is back.
        cheers shaun
        ps when you get your new truck you will need a nice new tax disc holder!!!!!!
        NO LONGER A SURFER NOW DRIVING A LEXUS

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
          omg you want a 3.0 litre....i want a 3 litre !!!

(and i would get a 3rd gen if the bank smiles nicely)

nice one clayton!!

Why have you gone all coy with your avatar and stuff, hmm?

Comment

I have had my eyes on a 2nd gen, it quite a long way from my house though. But i also found a nice looking 3rd gen on ebay today, quite cheap too.

HHHHMMMMMMMMMM decisions.....................

Comment

I have had my eyes on a 2nd gen, it quite a long way from my house though. But i also found a nice looking 3rd gen on ebay today, quite cheap too.

HHHHMMMMMMMMMM decisions.....................
              Wanna be hairdresser wanna be hairdresser,keep to the 2nd gen.You can fit all that lift kit stuff from the 2.4 then
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by surfboyshaun
                well done clay so we can laning with rich and off roading are going to try to come to one in december at baldhu. so the grin factor is back.
                cheers shaun
                ps when you get your new truck you will need a nice new tax disc holder!!!!!!
                So true about the tax disc holder Shaun.
                As for Baldhu, im gonna ride up with Richard. I dont wanna risk breaking a new one before i go away to northampton for crimbo.

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
                  Wanna be hairdresser wanna be hairdresser,keep to the 2nd gen.You can fit all that lift kit stuff from the 2.4 then
                  Yes Rich, my thoughts exactly m8.

Comment

Where's the 2nd gen to then Clay is it local
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

No Rich. Thats the problem. It in Bexhill, which is up by Hastings. But i know a girl who goes to southampton quite often so im gonna ask her for a lift. I have just emailed the 2nd gen owners with a book of questions. HAHA.
                      I also asked for their number so i could call them.

Comment

No Rich. Thats the problem. It in Bexhill, which is up by Hastings. But i know a girl who goes to southampton quite often so im gonna ask her for a lift. I have just emailed the 2nd gen owners with a book of questions. HAHA.
                        I also asked for their number so i could call them.
                        nice one clay m8 only one thing southampton still quiet a long way from hastings

Comment

you would be better getting gwh to have a look for ya

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
                            nice one clay m8 only one thing southampton still quiet a long way from hastings
                            Yeah i know but she likes me........... alot. She is someone i have know for many many years now. Still, southampton to bexhill on the train aint as bad as penryn to bexhill.

Comment

Yeah i know but she likes me........... alot. She is someone i have know for many many years now. Still, southampton to bexhill on the train aint as bad as penryn to bexhill.
                              true m8 but then again if you booked train ticket early before you want to go it will be cheaper again m8 if you know what day your going try book your ticket early as discounts can be had

Comment

Working...
                              X