Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kevlea
    Hi Pirate-storm.

Thanks very much for the surftrain offer. I believe Lang-shankit has been making arrangements on my behalf. I would be grateful if you could collect from GWH and i can meet you down this neck of the woods.

We live in Brixham which if you've never been before is a bit of a deviation from the A38. Really don't want to put you to any inconvenience and can meet you along the A38 somewhere. Exeter area or Plymouth area is no problem for me or my bruv.

thanks again

Kev (and Tim)
    np kev i know brixham i use to fish there by the fort etc n its not far off the exeter plymouth road so will be no prob m8 just make sure you got the kettle on nearer the time if you or carl can pm me your addy or number i'll let you know when im near to deliver m8

Comment

hi joker,

What a bunch of great lads on this forum! I would definately like to buy the bumper. My cousin, Lang-Shankit, has arranged a surf train from you via GWH and piratestorm. How would you like payment? I can use Paypal or send a cheque, whatever you prefer. If you would like my mobile number let me know.

Cheers for everyones help. Much appreciated.

Kev.
      okely dokely could you donate £5 to surf site and you can send me rest in cheque will send details by pm to l/shankit
      told you surf train was way to go
      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

if your dealing with joker make sure you can contact batman also watch out for the chicken feathers we all help each other on here if we can thats what makes it like a family

Comment

[QUOTE=joker??]okely dokely could you donate £5 to surf site and you can send me rest in cheque will send details by pm to l/shankit
          told you surf train was way to go[/QUO

Thanks for all help. If you can let me or Lang-shankit know your name and address details I will get cheque in post to you. I'm going away to woolacombe this weekend so I'd like to post it before I go, just to make sure you receive it ok.

I appreciate all you've done so I've donated to forum and would still like to give you full amount for bumper.

Cheers.

Kev.

Comment

[quote=kevlea]
            Originally posted by joker??
            okely dokely could you donate £5 to surf site and you can send me rest in cheque will send details by pm to l/shankit
            told you surf train was way to go[/QUO

Thanks for all help. If you can let me or Lang-shankit know your name and address details I will get cheque in post to you. I'm going away to woolacombe this weekend so I'd like to post it before I go, just to make sure you receive it ok.

I appreciate all you've done so I've donated to forum and would still like to give you full amount for bumper.

Cheers.

Kev.
            dont think he is online,so will get him to send carl details later,if i spot him online
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
              np kev i know brixham i use to fish there by the fort etc n its not far off the exeter plymouth road so will be no prob m8 just make sure you got the kettle on nearer the time if you or carl can pm me your addy or number i'll let you know when im near to deliver m8
              Is IOTW granted immunity when they're crowned?

Unpaid members can't PM can they.
              http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Antshiel
                Is IOTW granted immunity when they're crowned?

Unpaid members can't PM can they.
                hmmmmmmmmmm becareful now!!!!!!! kev aint a member but can still pm me on msn n besides carl can pm me on both? so yes they can both pm me

Comment

told you surf train was way to go
                  Hi. Sorry I havn't been in touch for a while. I don't want you to think I'm taking all these arrangements for granted but I've been busy trying to fix my own various vehicles, working and had a weekend away. I've donated to forum as you requested but still want to pay the full £30 you wanted for the bumper.

How is the train? Has GWH taken charge of the bumper yet?

Kev.

Comment

Hi. Sorry I havn't been in touch for a while. I don't want you to think I'm taking all these arrangements for granted but I've been busy trying to fix my own various vehicles, working and had a weekend away. I've donated to forum as you requested but still want to pay the full £30 you wanted for the bumper.

How is the train? Has GWH taken charge of the bumper yet?

Kev.
                    gwh is indeed,in posession of said bumper.next delivery,week on saturday 8th dec to will (pirate storm) . wahey its all going to plan !!!
                    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

ill do the drive, but you got to pay 100% fuel bill (on veg i am)plus a bit on top to keep my belly full and a smile on me face
                      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
                        gwh is indeed,in posession of said bumper.next delivery,week on saturday 8th dec to will (pirate storm) . wahey its all going to plan !!!
                        it may take awhile as gwh is an old sunday driver

Comment

it may take awhile as gwh is an old sunday driver
                          i think you'll find thats careful and considerate
                          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
                            i think you'll find thats careful and considerate and slow very slow
                            more like a snail on a funeral march to be honest

Comment

leave us alone, is it cos we drive a 2.4....
                              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

joker,have i upset u?

Comment

Working...
                                X