Clee Hill today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clee Hill today

Went for a trundle round on Clee Hill today with Animal and his Pa**ro driving mate Simon (?)

Thanks for the invite guys, it was a blast, and completely lunatic weather! Check out the pics!

Cutting steps in the roof of the world

$$$$$$ great in it you get snow and we get rain.some very good piccys there andy.looked like great fun.
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

good pics, looks excellent fun!
      Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Wow that looks like fun. I go to Lapland every year for my snow fix. Can't take the truck though. Apache have you got a 2" suspension and 3" body lift on that truck? What size are them tyres?
        monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

wow nice pics!!! where clee hill? n hope you didnt get towed out by the paj

Comment

Looks like you had fun, nice pics too. See if DirtyDog wants any for the calendar, they look good.
            =========
            =SOLD UP!=
            =========

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
              wow nice pics!!! where clee hill? n hope you didnt get towed out by the paj
              No, but ANIMAL DID!!!

To be fair, I took a look at the rutted bit he went for and decided against it. They were super-deep and very wet. He got stuck when his front crossmember jammed up against a 'wall' of clay in the centre of the ruts. I doubt I'd have fared any better.

The Paj took the easy route too, which is just as well as he had to winch Animal out.

Clee Hill - about 5 miles east of Ludlow, west midlands. 3/4 hour drive from Malvern.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom 18
                Wow that looks like fun. I go to Lapland every year for my snow fix. Can't take the truck though. Apache have you got a 2" suspension and 3" body lift on that truck? What size are them tyres?
                Yep, 5" total, 33x13.5 tyres.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                  Yep, 5" total, 33x13.5 tyres.
                  Nice my 2.4 has 4" suspesion and 3" body lift got a set of 10x15 pollished alloys to go on just waiting for a set of 35" Kumhos. My 3.0l has 2" suspension and 1 1/2 body lift with 33" MTs.
                  monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

wow n you had snow thats early for there aint it? looks like you all had a good time

Comment

nice pics !! made me feel cold just looking at pics lol
                      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

it was a wicked time, just couldnt believe the weather today, the rut i got stuck in is massive, my mate in the paj got stuck there the other month so i thought id give it a go to see what happens, and i got stuck

great pics mate and nice to meet you today,
                        its just started snowing in kiddy now
                        PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

It's snowing like fcuk in Malvern now too. Was an interesting trip home. Got back to Clee village to turn off for Tenbury and the place was just full of sliding, spinning cars! There was a Skoda trying to get up to the junction opposite the pub and just sitting there wheels spinning. Was gonna offer him a tow, but he looked like a miserable git, and it was warm and dry in the truck... well... you know...

Mrs Animal made a decent fist of driving your truck too!

I have a video to upload when Youtube has finished processing it.

Comment

Animal, could u tell me a little about ur light bar please.
                            Wot is it, where from, how its rigged up i.e. comes on with spots?
                            Cheers dood!

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                              No, but ANIMAL DID!!!

To be fair, I took a look at the rutted bit he went for and decided against it. They were super-deep and very wet. He got stuck when his front crossmember jammed up against a 'wall' of clay in the centre of the ruts. I doubt I'd have fared any better.

The Paj took the easy route too, which is just as well as he had to winch Animal out.

Clee Hill - about 5 miles east of Ludlow, west midlands. 3/4 hour drive from Malvern.
                              hmmmmmmmmm

Do I see a nomination here ?

Animal rescued by a Paj

I remember the mullering I got for being rescued by Lame Rover so sorry animal but you been gotcha'd

Trev

PS good pics
                              Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Working...
                              X