What do you think of this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think of this

Have a read through this if you would please, i'll explain what it relate's to after, this is a reply i got from a Shih Tzu breeder i emailed,
    >edit< i forgot, bear in mind i only asked her about availability and price, and i got this guy's life story,

Hello,

The pups I advertised has been adopted by one Mrs Jessica Robinson and the pups were doing quite well with her and her family according to her recent update about the pups welfare at her home.

I want to refer you to one rev.james jonny who graduated from Concordia University in Ann Arbor, Mich., (B.A. 1982) and Concordia Theological Seminary in Fort Wayne, Ind., (M. Div. 1986 and Ph.D. 2002) and associates with Penticoaster Church of Nigeria.He bought two puppies from me as well,but know he has been to west africa due to the fact that he just lost his father who happens to be a native of Nigeria and his name is Honorable Robert Williams.He has been called upon to come and claim the benefit of his great father for his the only son of his father and he his the next of kins as well.His father works in the ministry of health as the H.O.D of the ministry.

He contacted me some days ago to find a caring parent that will love to adopt and take care of the puppies. He told me that he has no time for the puppie again for that the process of getting the benefits is too long and the money he spent on the welfare of the puppies is much,and the african weather is so harsh according to him and this is really troubling him so badly.He will love to read from you asap.
    Contact Rev. james Jonny asap and tell him I refered you to him. He would be excited if he knows you are from me.
    Below is his email address:

rev.jamesjonny@yahoo.it
    Get me informed as soon as you adopt the pups from him. I will send a starter-kit to you.

Best Regards.

My wife's been on about getting a small dog of some sort for some time and as our old chinchilla of nearly fourteen years died a week ago and on reading about Shih Tzu's they seem an ideal small dog for her, low maintainance, affectionate, etc, i must admit that Buster put me off dogs for life, that was a big mistake on our part, however we made sure he went to a good home via a Beagle welfare/rehomeing place and he's now enjoying life with another beagle, family has a big house with grounds etc and he setled in well, he was just too much for us, even the rehomeing center in kent said he's the worst one we've had, never stopped running about and shagging anything all the time he was there,(maybe he takes after Marky )
    anyhow i said it's ok as long as i dont have to drag it round the estate twice a day and fight it to get in the bedroom, i emailed a couple of breeder to get some idea of how much they are and one reccons £600 and the other is the reply above,
    Dont know about you but it seems very much like the spam replys you get when selling a car, i've emailed this "rev" and we'll see, but if he starts asking me to cash a cheque and send the ballance back to him in Nigera he can f**k off pretty dam quick

Just like your thought's on it and Shih Tzu's in general, (dog owners?)
    Cheer's ian
    Last edited by POPEYE; 17 November 2007, 20:05.
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

They look like high maintenance fur to me, need grooming 3 times a week.

http://www.southernshihtzurescue.org.uk/

You could get a rescue one,
    Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Looks like spam to me... I could understand (almost) misspelling pentecostal, but misspelling puppy.....
      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Oh and Concordia uni is in chicago...
        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

That was my first thought Charlie, i got the breeder from the site below and that's the only reason i followed it up, it does sound iffy tho,

http://www.gumtree.com/london/12/16015112.html

Cheer's Bob, the high maintainance fur will be the misis's dept, give her somethin to do, i've stuck the link on my favorites and i'll have a good look through a bit later, does sound like the best option tho, certainly better than 600 quid, (thats a top notch s/steel exhaust)

Comment

jesus ian i will be really suprised no flabbergasted if you aint got a reply from scam city what next fare to get dog here or quarantine fees ??phone a rescue centre for sheet poohs
            Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Ian, if you insist on getting a dog that you cant tell which way its facing till it moves, then you might do better starting here.. http://www.theshihtzuclub.co.uk/index.php
              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
                jesus ian i will be really suprised no flabbergasted if you aint got a reply from scam city what next fare to get dog here or quarantine fees ??phone a rescue centre for sheet poohs
                Hehe, just waiting to see what shat he comes up with, gonna report the add to gumtree too, these ba$tards are everywhere aint they, reverend jonny
                johnson and his bandwagon

Comment

My parents have one .........It's a loony
                  www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                    Ian, if you insist on getting a dog that you cant tell which way its facing till it moves, then you might do better starting here.. http://www.theshihtzuclub.co.uk/index.php
                    Cheer's mate, it's all roses idea, she wants one she can bl00dy look after it,
                    give me a chinchilla any day, a lot less bother

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
                      My parents have one .........It's a loony
                      One of our nabours has one Ian, have to say it's very friendy, well behaved,
                      i've had one loony dog and dont want another, when buster was'nt dragging me about i was mopping up wee or pooh, dragging him out the bed so i could get in, trying to get summat off him he'd run off with, falling in the fish pond, going for the terrapin and scareing the cr@p out the chinn, and if he saw another dog he'd go ballistic,

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE
                        Cheer's mate, it's all roses idea, she wants one she can bl00dy look after it,
                        give me a chinchilla any day, a lot less bother
                        hmm got a pair of those furry rats the barstewards wake me up in the middle of the night
                        Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Tibetan terriers are similar, and less snuffly if you know what I mean. Might be wortha look.. http://www.the-tta.org.uk/
                          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                            Tibetan terriers are similar, and less snuffly if you know what I mean. Might be wortha look.. http://www.the-tta.org.uk/
                            Thanks again Charley, i'll have a look (or rather she will) i've heard shih's tend to suffer with their conks, reported that seller to gumtree so see if they do anything,

You try'd feeding em Dave

Comment

definatly sounds like a scam.

go down the rescue root though. we bought Darcy from a very good breader at 10 weeks old for £800, but he's a great dane, so a lot more dog for your money!

then 2 months ago we got Diesel from dogs trust, he's a 1 year old great dane too, and more lovely than darcy! just cost us a small donation.

its worth hunting down a shih tzu forum too.

best of luck,

martin
                              Just trying to raise my postcount!

Comment

Working...
                              X