Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B16mts
    definatly sounds like a scam.

go down the rescue root though. we bought Darcy from a very good breader at 10 weeks old for £800, but he's a great dane, so a lot more dog for your money!

then 2 months ago we got Diesel from dogs trust, he's a 1 year old great dane too, and more lovely than darcy! just cost us a small donation.

its worth hunting down a shih tzu forum too.

best of luck,

martin
    Cheer's Martin, yeah a scam alright, had to read it twice, had a good laugh tho
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

i was getting about 4 of those emails a week
      from puppy loveing orthens to strandard teens with gold dust
      ohh and dieing doctors
      i heard it all they all ways say something just like that email you got
      its a scam with out a bowt
      am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Well here's the rub,
        should i invite the rev round for tea and biscuits

Hello,

I must say that i appreciate your concern over me and my puppies. I also want you to promise me good home for these pups. I actually sent the breeder to find a caring parent for my puppies,I prayed over it and I am sure that this is a prayer answered.

They are 3months old respectively,They are AKC registered,up to date on all shots,loves greater attention and can respond to any action.They are coming with all their necessary document to back it up.

I am asking for $650 for my two pups including shipping. I can arrange for their shipping to your home as soon as their payment is confirmed for their shipment, i will be using the shipping agent that i use to ship them down here, this shipping agent render home delivery service, so they will be delivered directly and straight to your home.

Let me have your full mailing address,phone number,full name and the nearest airport to your home for immediate shipping arrangement as soon as all terms are settled.

Find the attached to view their pictures and I will want you tell me more on how your compound is, are you keeping them indoor or outdoor?.

Once again, I appreciate your genuine kindness over me and my puppies.They are going to make a great puppies and companions for you. I will want you to get back to me asap so that we can conclude the shipping arrangement on time.

I will miss them but will always remember you and them in my daily prayers.Hope to read from you again as soon as possible.I will look forward to hear from you asap.

ideas's for a nice reply?

Comment

lol what a tosa ask him is he going to pay for the quarantine ?? or has the dog got a pet passport ??ask for a copy of the papers he took the dog out on as it will make it easier to bring him back lol
          Last edited by joker??; 19 November 2007, 20:25.
          Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE
            ideas's for a nice reply?
            I have a few ideas, but I don't think 'nice' really covers them...
            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE
              That was my first thought Charlie, i got the breeder from the site below and that's the only reason i followed it up, it does sound iffy tho,

http://www.gumtree.com/london/12/16015112.html

Cheer's Bob, the high maintainance fur will be the misis's dept, give her somethin to do, i've stuck the link on my favorites and i'll have a good look through a bit later, does sound like the best option tho, certainly better than 600 quid, (thats a top notch s/steel exhaust)
              £600! me and the Mrs bought our's last month from a breeder in Chonburi (just outside Pattaya) Thailand. Just less than £40! He is perfect as far as I can tell.
              So heres the plan, get yourself a cheap flight, 400 quidish-if your timings right-and then spend a few days in Pattaya, exotic holiday, new dog and your in pocket, also if you get to Pattaya on your own, your smile will last for months!

Comment

Originally posted by Brit in Thailand
                £600! me and the Mrs bought our's last month from a breeder in Chonburi (just outside Pattaya) Thailand. Just less than £40! He is perfect as far as I can tell.
                So heres the plan, get yourself a cheap flight, 400 quidish-if your timings right-and then spend a few days in Pattaya, exotic holiday, new dog and your in pocket, also if you get to Pattaya on your own, your smile will last for months!
                have you seen many thai ridgebacks out there ???

friend of mine bought some back from out there

Comment

Yes plenty of Ridgebacks about, in fact one lives with the family in the house over the road. Bit of a softy though.

Comment

[QUOTE=Brit in Thailand]£600! me and the Mrs bought our's last month from a breeder in Chonburi (just outside Pattaya) Thailand. Just less than £40! He is perfect as far as I can tell.
                    So heres the plan, get yourself a cheap flight, 400 quidish-if your timings right-and then spend a few days in Pattaya, exotic holiday, new dog and your in pocket, also if you get to Pattaya on your own, your smile will last for months![/QUOTES

Sounds like a great idea Maurice, trouble is i'd forget all about the dog and end up bringing a thia bride back, wonder if the missis would mind?

Comment

[QUOTE=POPEYE]
                      Originally posted by Brit in Thailand
                      So heres the plan, get yourself a cheap flight, 400 quidish-if your timings right-and then spend a few days in Pattaya, exotic holiday, new dog and your in pocket, also if you get to Pattaya on your own, your smile will last for months![/QUOTES

Sounds like a great idea Maurice, trouble is i'd forget all about the dog and end up bringing a thia bride back, wonder if the missis would mind?
                      ting tong springs to mind lol

Comment

[QUOTE=joker??][QUOTE=POPEYE]

ting tong springs to mind lol[/QUO

Well i'd make sure "she" was a ummm a woman if thats what ya getting at!
                        (the he/she can pay his own sodding fare back )

Comment

Working...
                        X