C'mon Scotland!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C'mon Scotland!

Hi, was really looking forward to the footie but I've just realized that it's on Sky - which I haven't got.

Jacqueline

Originally posted by jax
    Hi, was really looking forward to the footie but I've just realized that it's on Sky - which I haven't got.

Jacqueline
    and i have the sports channel but hate football!

Comment

Originally posted by jax

Jacqueline
      well they're 1-0 down, but almost scored on half time with a great header from a corner bot cleared off the line by pierlo (to55er).

c'mon Scotland - i need one of my teams in the finals next year!! i can't wait til the next world cup FFS!!!!

BTW - anyone else here been getting stick today coz of mixed heritage? i've been on the phone to my cousins north of the border giving me stick, and my mates here for supporting my blood team...if i didn't love the sport and my teams so much, i'd wish for them both to not qualify so i can give them all the middle finger!
      i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

for fear of being ostrasised (can't spell!) I hope that Italy are given a thrashing...........only because I would like to see the face of the smug Italian I am working for - he is far too full of himself
        Did I mention I have a BLUE one
        Tony

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
          well they're 1-0 down, but almost scored on half time with a great header from a corner bot cleared off the line by pierlo (to55er).

c'mon Scotland - i need one of my teams in the finals next year!! i can't wait til the next world cup FFS!!!!

BTW - anyone else here been getting stick today coz of mixed heritage? i've been on the phone to my cousins north of the border giving me stick, and my mates here for supporting my blood team...if i didn't love the sport and my teams so much, i'd wish for them both to not qualify so i can give them all the middle finger!
          My brother-in-law is from Lancashire but is a great Scotland supporter - could be that he's outnumbered up here.

Jacqueline

Comment

WWWooooooHHHoooooooo

Jacqueline

Comment

sh1te refereeing and linewm,an decisiojn at the end therer cost us a $$$$*ng goal!!!!!

still proud of my brotheres thoufhggh!

Comment

sh1te refereeing and linewm,an decisiojn at the end therer cost us a $$$$*ng goal!!!!!

Having just witnessed my country being cheated out of a famous result (no one who witnessed the 91st min decision by the ref could believe otherwise) it is clear that the Ref and his Staff have be paid off but by who.

By the current Labour administration WHY?
                Because a Scotland victory would have seen an out poring of nationalism which Alex Salmond could have used to push a yes in an independence referendum. (no bad thing)

This would be the break up of the Union and without the Scottish vote the Labour Party would never again be in power in Westminster

I bet there are a few coupons up in number 10 tonight
                Brian

Comment

Just how much of what have you been drinking???
                  Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

well, by all accounts, i fell aslseep on the stairs last night...i know we've all been there, but i was facing the wrong way, ie, head down the stairs feet up them!?!?! how, i have no idea...but it's not helped my back recovery at all. just chilling tonight with 1 bottle of red only!

Comment

we wuz robbed.

grapes are tasting pretty damn sour today!
                      Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Well done Italy.....

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2
                          Well done Italy.....
                          F ANNY
                          Brian

Comment

well, by all accounts, i fell aslseep on the stairs last night...i know we've all been there, but i was facing the wrong way, ie, head down the stairs feet up them!?!?! how, i have no idea...but it's not helped my back recovery at all. just chilling tonight with 1 bottle of red only!
                            Going down stairs or ladders the same way you go up ( usually head first ) is never a good idea.

Bogus
                            Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2
                              Well done Italy.....
                              well done? world champs looked b loo dy average for all of the second half!
                              Scotland were denied by a bad decision not good football on Italys part.

WELL DONE SCOTLAND!
                              Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Working...
                              X